Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Uttarakhand: Uttarakhand Government has announced to give pension to old age person. Candidates can apply through online and offline mode. Online application can be done on official site of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Uttarakhand. Offline mode is also available to provide benefits of old age persons.
To avail the benefits of this pension scheme, the eligible person will have to submit the application form in as per rules and guidelines of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Uttarakhand. Android users can also apply through their phone after downloading Pension application available on official website of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Uttarakhand.
वृद्धा पेंशन योजना is mainly launched to benefit old age person which comes under below poverty line. Eligible Pensioners list will be uploaded in Uttarakhand’s pension portal. Pensioners can check their name in the list downloaded from Uttarakhand’s pension portal. under Pension Yojana UK the names of the pensioners on the portal have been made available on caste basis as General, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe and District.
Government has provided Official “link” to Apply Online, Check Status of your Application and for latest updates. For checking your Applicaton Status you know your need your Pension Plan, Bank Account and Mobile Number. After filling these details in the Check Status form you will get the deatails and progress of your online application.
Benefit of Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Uttarakhand:
- Rs 1000/- will be given as a pension under this scheme.
- The Old age person will not be dependent on anyone anymore.
Document Required for वृद्धा पेंशन योजना:
- Pensioner should have Aadhar Card.
- Pensioner should have Voter-Id card.
- Pensioner should have Scanned photo (jpeg).
- Pensioner should have Caste certificate
- Pensioner should have Bank Account and Bank Pass-Book.
- Pensioner should have income certificate.
- Pensioner should have an age certificate.
- Age mentioned in age-certificate and Voter-Id card should be same.
Eligibility for वृद्धा पेंशन योजना उत्तराखंड:
- Pensioner should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- Pensioner should be should be more than 60 years.
- Family income of pensioner should be less than 48000 thousand.
Apply for Uttarakhand Pension Yojana 2017:
- For online application, the beneficiary should visit www.ssp.uk.gov.in on the portal issued by Uttarakhand Government.
- The information given by the applicant in the online form will be correct.
- First go to official site of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Uttarakhand.
- Then click on the link given for apply online for pension.
- Now click on वृद्धा पेंशन.
- Fill the necessary informatin required in the form.
- click on submit button.
- Take printout of the form for future communication.
Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Uttarakhand
वृद्धा पेंशन योजना उत्तराखंड
Scheme Launch Date- 19th Sep 2017
Launched By- CM Trivendra Singh Rawat
Registration Starting From- 19th Sep 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
For Downloading Offline Form. Click Here
For Downloading Android Application. Click Here
For Login to your Account. Click Here