Uttrakhand Nanda Gaura Yojana
Uttarakhand State Government has started to provide financial assistance of 51 thousand rupees under the “Nanda Gaura Yojana” on the birth of daughter. The objective of this scheme has been driven by the purpose of reducing sex ratio, changing the perception of society, increasing female literacy, eliminating malpractices such as child marriage and making women self reliant.
Under this Nanda Gaura Yojana, two daughters of a family will be provided benefits. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 51 thousand will be provided to the applicant daughter till her marriage. Under Nanda Gaura Yojana Uttrakhand, assistance will be given to the daughters till the marriage till the marriage. Government will announce the official notification soon.
Nanda Devi Scheme, Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana has been started from the Department of Child Development, Social Welfare Department in the state. In order to apply in the Nanda Gaura scheme, the income of the applicant in the urban area should be less than 42 thousand rupees and the applicant of the rural area should be less than 36 thousand.
Eligiblility for Uttrakhand Nanda Gaura Scheme:
- Under Nanda Gaura Scheme, the applicant should be a permanent resident of the state.
- Interested applicants should have passed class XII.
- Applicants should be from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Below Poverty Line families.
- Under Nanda Gaura Yojana applicant should be unmarried and girls must be below 25 years.
- Annual family income for the applicant’s from rural areas should be less than Rs. 15976.
- Family income for the applicant’s from urban areas should be below Rs. 21206 per year.
Documents Required for Uttrakhand Nanda Gaura Scheme 2018:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- BPL card
- Income certificate
- Intermediate Passing Accountant
- High School Mark Sheet
- Passport size photos
How to Apply Nanda Gaura Scheme Uttrakhand:
- To apply online in this scheme, the official website will go to escholarship.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Gaura Devi Kanya Dhana Yojana” on the website portal.
- Now click on “Application Form” and download the online application form.
Where to contact for Nanda Gaura Scheme:
- Social Welfare Department
- School / College Principal
- Development block office
Uttrakhand Nand Gaura Scheme
गौरा देवी कन्या धन योजना 2018
Scheme Launch Date- 2018
Launched By- CM Trivendra Singh Rawat
For Online Registration. Click here