Most of people are facing problem while using biometric data for Aadhaar verification as an identity at many places like, if you submit your Aadhaar card as a proof of identity to get a SIM card. their finger print doesn’t match with aadhar data. So what should be done to avoid these kind of problem as now days everything is connected with your aadhar like all the bank accounts, Pan card are linked with aadhar card so it is very important to get updated your aadhar card. Click here for Aadhar data update.
How to update Aadhar Fingerprint Online
The increasing emphasis by the government for Aadhaar for developing social security net for the citizen makes it ever more important to get aadhar. Central and some state governments have made Aadhaar mandatory for all citizens to avail for many services and to get benefits of various government schemes. Even Budget presented by Arun Jaitley indicates Aadhaar becoming mandatory, with recommendations for various facilities linked to the unique identification number.
The most frequent question asked is :-
Can we update biometrics data including fingerprint update?
Yes we can update our Aadhar data. Following data can be updated-
- Correction in Name
- Correction in father’s Name
- Correction in Date of birth
- Eye retina
Process of updating aadhar card details-
- You need to search Aadhar card enrollment center near to your address. You can also go to Aadhar card official site or download Aadhar card application from google store to search your nearest Aadhar card enrollment center. You can also update your Aadhar card details online mode, via post, in permanent Aadhaar enrolment centres and the Center for e-Governance, or through private agencies except Biometrics data ( fingerprint, eye retina & photograph).
- To update Biometrics data and Aadhar data update. (fingerprint, eye retina & photograph) you need to visit nearest Aadhaar enrolment centres with necessary supporting documents. other way to updating aadhar detail is online mode.
How to update Aadhar details online-
- Go to Aadhar card official site. click here
- Click what details you want to update.
- Login with your aadhar no. and mobile no.
- fill OTP recieved on your registered mobile no.
- Now a Aadhar data update form will open, fill the form completely
- Now upload the scanned copy of proof needed to update the details.
- You will get a confirmation messege and wait for atleast 2 weeks.
- the above details can be updated from Aadhar App for android. For Aadhar data update form. Click below Link.
Documents needed to upload Aadhar card details:-
- Photo proof
- Address proof
- Proof of date of birth
- For updating name, fathers name and date of birth you need to all the above documents
- For updating biometrics data and address you need only documents no. 1 and 2.
How to download Aadhar Application for android mobile-
- First go to google play store
- Search Aadhar sewa ( other apps also available like aadhar card update, aadhar card- download/update)
- Click on download and open
- Other services in Aadhar Application
- You can also link your LPG gas connection and verify your email id and mobile no from this application.
For any queries and Aadhar related information please feel free to write us.