UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2018: The Uttar Pradesh government has started UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2018 for poor girls’ of the state. Under उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री सामूहिक विवाह योजना 2019, all the expenses of marriage/Shadi/शादी will be provided by the state government. This scheme has been started by the UP government to support marrige of girls of poor families. Earlier, under UP Samuhik Vivah Scheme 2018, a grant of 20 thousand rupees was given to the beneficiary. Now under the scheme, the government will spend 35 thousand rupees in marriage.
उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार ने राज्य की गरीब लड़कियों के लिए यूपी सामूहिक विवाह योजना 2018 की शुरुआत की है। इस योजना के अंतर्गत, राज्य सरकार द्वारा शादी के सभी खर्च प्रदान किए जाएंगे। यह योजना गरीब परिवारों की लड़कियों की शादी के समर्थन में यूपी सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई है। इससे पहले, इस योजना के अंतर्गत, लाभार्थी को 20 हजार रुपये का अनुदान दिया गया था। अब उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री सामूहिक विवाह योजना 2019 के तहत सरकार शादी में 35 हजार रुपये खर्च करेगी।
The decision has been taken by the Yogi Adityanath Government of Uttar Pradesh for poor girls in the state. Actually, the state government will organize UP Samuhik Vivah Scheme 2018 at its expense. The media reports that have come out in this matter have been said that this would be done under the Chief Minister’s Wedding Planning Scheme UP.
Under this, organizing mass marriages, MPs, MLAs and other dignitaries of the society will participate. Apart from this, the girl will also be given a smartphone by the government. On more than five marriages, this function will be organized at Panchayat, District Panchayat, Municipal Corporation and Municipal Council levels. In the first phase of the Chief Minister’s Group Wedding Scheme, 71400 girls will be married. Interested person can apply online register through official site the the link below.
Benefits UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2018:
- Under this scheme, the marriage tent will be arranged by the committee.
- Girl will receive cash amount.
- Wedding ceremony will be arranged under this scheme.
- Drinking water will also be provided.
- Rs 20,000 out of Rs 35000 will be transferred In the girl’s bank account.
- Girl will get Rs. 10000 for buying clothes.
- In this scheme, a pair of clothing, toe-ring (बिछिया) and smart phones will be purchased.
- Rs. 5000 will be given for pandals.
Normal people and institutions will also be able to gift the ceremony. If someone wants to do this, you have to report it first. Also, the name of the gift-taker, number and approximate value list will also be displayed on the notice board. In this scheme, 30 per cent of Scheduled Castes, 30 per cent, Other Backward Classes 35, General Class 20 and Minority Class 15 per cent will be participating.
Eligibility Criteria UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2018:
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Girl should be 18 years old.
- For marriage the girls age should be 21 years old.
- Applicant’s income should be below the poverty line i.e yearly income of Rs. 46080 / – for rural areas and for urban areas, the annual income should be Rs. 56460.
- वृद्धावस्था/vridhavastha pension, widow pension, or disabled pensioners receiving pension does not need income certificate.
- It is mandatory for people of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes to fill the details of caste in the application form.
- A family can take the advantage of the scheme for 2 girls of same family.
How To Apply UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2018:
- Firstly for Online Apply visit official website. Click Here
- After clicking on the link, you will find Online Application Form in two categories.
- First form is for Normal Class, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and second form is for Other Backward Classes category.
- Fill the respective form carefully
- After filling click the submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for future communication.
Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2018-19
उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री सामूहिक विवाह योजना 2019
Launched By- CM Yogi Aaditiya Nath
Scheme Launched – 2018-19
For Apply Online. Click here
You can ask the questions related to the Uttar Pradesh Chief Ministerial Collective Marriage Plan online application. How can you tell us by comment and we will answer your questions. You can also like and share our Facebook page.