UP Chief Minister Yogi Aaditya Nath has anounced to give training to 10 lakh unemployed youths of Uttar Pradesh under the Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme. The Chief Minister has said that we will add 70 lakh youths in 5 years by employment. Yogi ji said that any child of ITI will not be cheated. Under the scheme, more than 6 lakh registrations have been done by the state government. The UP Kaushal Vikas Yojana will be starting from 17 July 2017 in Uttar Pradesh.
The mission of UP Skill Devlopment Scheme is to integrate efforts of various departments of the State and Central Government organizations engaged in providing skill development training and make available employment oriented and placement linked training in vocational skills, and even at a greater pace thereafter, by partnering with government and private training providers, while ensuring equitable access to the most disadvantaged, including women; and strive for placement of preferably at least 70% of the trained youth in gainful wage and self-employment to enable them to contribute to the economic development of the State.
Under UP Government, 2100 ITIs are operated and more privatized than this, but their nuances are not good. Under the plan, we are preparing for the results within 24 hours. For the Prime Minister Skill Development Mission, the Chief Minister organized a program under which the Chief Minister was organized to give employment to the unemployed youth. Yogi ji has promised that in the next 5 years 70 million youths will be provided employment.
To Train all eligible youth in 14-35 age group in the trades of their preference,provide facilities for acquisition and upgradation of skills of the unskilled and semi skilled workforce,enabling Provision for the vulnerable section e.g. women, pwd and minorities. 30% targets are earmarked for women; 20% for minorities,provide trainings in NSQF (National Skills Qualifications Framework) compliant courses only.
UP Chief Minister Yogi Aaditya Nath said that we will optimize employment opportunities and maximize livelihood options for the youth of the State by training them in demand driven employable skills, empowering them and enriching their lives, improvising such strategies that synergize with endeavours facilitating growth and development of sustainable job enabling structures which could transform the State into a vibrant reservoir of industrious and skilled manpower fairly equipped to endure challenges and countermand all concerns, thus engineering a future when every hand would be engaged and where every tomorrow would be brighter than today.
- Candidates 12th/Graduate/BA/BSC/ BCOM pass.
Application Form Fee:
- Funded By Central Government and State Government.
- 14 to 35 years are eligible
- For more detailed knowledge about Uttar Pradesh Skill Development under Kaushal Vikas Program Mission you can a toll free help line number which is 1800-102-8056 and by newspaper notice Missions envisions that by the end of the 12th Plan Period.
- Direct Admission on Make In India Scheme Basis.
Documents required for online application:
- Aadhar card (Only jpg/jpeg/png file format) size not more than 50KB.
- Photograph (Max File Size 50KB)
To locate Approved skill devloment centre:
- Click on skill devlopment centre
- Fill the coloums where you want to start your skill development course
- Select the sector and course which you want to apply.
How to apply Online for Kaushal Vikas Yojana UP:
- Go to official site of Up Kaushal vikas mission.
- Click on candidate registration
- Fill the form completely
- Click on save and next to submit your form
- After submitting the form you will get a Registration No.
- Registration No. will be required for Application status
For more detail about UP Kaushal Vikas Yojana. click here
For Candidate Registration. click here
To know about Nearest Skill Devlopment Centre. Click here