UP Free Cycle Yojana 2018: Uttar Pradesh State Government has introduced a new scheme as UP Free Cycle yojana 2018. The purpose of the scheme is to provide free cycle to poor people of Uttar Pradesh. Under the scheme bicycles will be distributed to the workers only registered workers at official site.
UP Free Cycle Yojana 2018-19 has been started for the people who have to cover a lot of distance from his home for work and earn money for their daily life. Facilitating the fuel/economy of the workers to reach the workplace. Its basic purpose is to provide bicycle facility to the workers. Distribution of free Cycle to poor families will help them to earn money for their daily life.
Free Cycle Yojana UP is an important scheme for the people of Uttar Pradesh and the laborers of Uttar Pradesh. The UP Free Cycle Scheme has been prepared for the poor people and poor laborers of Uttar Pradesh. यूपी मुफ्त साइकिल योजना 2018 का मूल उद्देश्य श्रमिकों को साइकिल की सुविधा प्रदान करना है। गरीब परिवारों को मुफ्त साइकिल का वितरण उन्हें अपने दैनिक जीवन के लिए पैसा कमाने में मदद करेगा।
This is a very appreciated step by Uttar Pradesh government towards upliftment of poor families who don’t have the convince to travel long distance for work. After launch of UP Free Cycle sahayata yojana 2018 CM Shri Yogi Aaditiya Nath said that this scheme will be implemented as soon as possible and free cycle will be provided to each and every poor worker. To help the laborers, the Bicycle Assistance Scheme has been implemented by the state government.
Eligibility UP Free Cycle shayata yojana 2018:
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Beneficiary age should be above 18 years.
- Free bicycles are being provided to the workers with the view to facilitate the workers coming to their work place from their home.
- Beneficiary should be registered in the form of a worker for at least 06 months.
- Registered construction workers receiving bicycles in any other scheme of Central or State Government will not be eligible under this scheme.
Important Details UP Free Cycle shayata yojana 2018:
- A subsidy of Rs 3000/- will be given by the board to purchase Bicycle.
- The remaining amount will be given by beneficiary worker.
- In case of necessity in the future, the worker will verify his / her verification from the regional office and without doing so the recovery proceedings will be adopted and it will be considered for terminating his membership.
How To Apply for UP Free Cycle shayata yojana 2018:
- To avail the benefits of UP Free Cycle Yojana 2018-19, the beneficiary will have to go to the labor office of Uttar Pradesh.
- The beneficiary will have to fill the form in the labor office to get bicycle assistance.
- Verified photocopy of certified identity certificates issued by the Board to GTD Construction Workers.
- Photocopy of receipt of subscription submitted by Registered Construction Worker.
- Identity card such as, voter ID, ration card, residence certificate etc.
- Affidavit of the effect that the benefit of the bicycle has not been received in any scheme of Central or State Government.
UP Free Cycle Yojana 2018-19 important details
Scheme Launch Date- 14th Aug 2017
Launched By- CM Yogi Aaditiya Nath
Registration Starting From- Updated Soon
For Online Registration. Click here
For More details and informaions. Click Here
यूपी मुफ्त साइकिल योजना|उत्तर प्रदेश मुफ्त साइकिल योजना|यूपी फ्री साइकिल योजना| उत्तर प्रदेश फ्री साइकिल योजना|