Swayam Online Education: Swayam Yojana has been started to provide online education to students and teachers. Registration process of free online courses has been started under this self-curriculum plan 2017-18. Under the scheme, 32 different DTH channels on the portal itself offers different types of certificate courses and learning programs for the school, undergraduation, post graduation and diploma.
SWAYAM is a programme initiated by Government of India and designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy as access, equity and quality. The objective of this effort is to take the best teaching learning resources to all, including the most disadvantaged. SWAYAM seeks to bridge the digital divide for students who have hitherto remained untouched by the digital revolution and have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy.
This is done through an indigenous developed IT platform that facilitates hosting of all the courses, taught in classrooms from 9th class till post-graduation to be accessed by anyone, anywhere at any time. All the courses are interactive, prepared by the best teachers in the country and are available, free of cost to the residents in India. More than 1,000 specially chosen faculty and teachers from across the Country have participated in preparing these courses.
The objective of the country’s free online course program has been started to improve quality education across the country. Under this scheme, students and teachers can register online to gain knowledge about special skills, curriculum or subject on swayam online portal. The Human Resource Development Ministry (MHRD) is contributing in the management of high quality e-content for all schools, colleges and universities.
Course content on self portal portal swayam.gov.in for various streams like Engineering, Finance, Arts, Commerce, UG, Post Graduate Courses and professional courses and other teacher courses such as B.Ed., D.L.Ad etc. is available.
Swayam Online Education Registration:
- In the course of its own course, the departmental portal https://swayam.gov.in has started.
- Click on the “Register” button in the top-right corner of the portal’s home page.
- User registration page will be on screen.
- Candidates can register as a student through Facebook,
- Google and Microsoft or click the “Registration” button for registration.
- The automatic registration form will be displayed on the page.
- Enter information such as username, new password, email and click on the “Create” button.
- After registration on the portal, the applicant’s own account will be created.
- After which the applicant can get full details of course, study material, etc. by entering the username and password.
Swayam Yojana 2017-18 Course List:
- The list of courses for different types of education programs for students and teachers on the portal itself can be obtained from here using the link given below.
- The curriculum is classified into two categories of scheduled courses and self-speed courses, which can be filtered in various categories like engineering, arts and entertainment, science, humanities, management, language, commerce, library, education, general and math.
- For certification of self, it is valid for the purpose of job in all institutes and any post-graduate can get the best quality material for school level education. Swam Portal courses are produced and distributed.
Swayam online Course Important details
Governed by- Ministry of Human Resource Development
Registration Starting From- Oct 2017
Registration Closing On- TBC
For Online Registration. Click here
To Download Swayam Mobile Application- Click Here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting