Swajal Yojana 2019 : India’s Health Minister, Uma Bharti has taken the initiative of Swajal Yojana across India. Under PM Swajal Dhara Yojana people will get employment opportunities. Smt. Uma Bharti has inaugurated the Budget Swajal Project worth more than Rs. 54.17 lakhs.
Under this project, the government will take up 90% of the work, the responsibility of managing and operating the project will be on local villagers. Under this scheme, 10% of the total estimated cost is 5% if the population of the village is 50% in the Scheduled Castes. |
PM Swajal Dhara Yojana 2019
The Swajal Section scheme will be borne by the villagers and 90% (95%) expenditure will be borne by the Central Government. Under Swajal Dhara Scheme, villages where tubewell, new pipe line or river water scheme can be set up for drinking water in villages where less than 40 liters of water is available per person per day. The main purpose of Swajaldhara Yojana is to provide drinking water to the village, its maintenance management expenses will be taxed self-timed by the villagers. Under the Swajal project, 300 tap connections will be provided in every village.
Swajal Dhara Yojana 2019 | Registration | Apply Online :
उत्तराखंड के उत्तरकाशी जिले में केंद्रीय पेयजल और स्वच्छता मंत्री उमा भारती ने आज गंगोत्री स्वच्छ इकोनिक प्लेस प्रोजेक्ट और स्वाजल – एक समुदाय के स्वामित्व वाले पेयजल कार्यक्रम की शुरुआत की। एक विशेष पहल के तहत, मंत्री ने राज्य के बागोरी गांव के लिए ‘बागोरी गंगा ग्राम’ परियोजना की भी घोषणा की, जिसे खुले शौचालय मुक्त (ओडीएफ) घोषित किया गया था। सरकार ने दावा किया कि स्वच्छता बनाने के अलावा, गंगा के तट पर गांवों के लोगों को बुनियादी सुविधाएं प्रदान करने के अलावा, ये परियोजनाएं रोजगार भी पैदा करेंगी। स्वाजल, जो कि सतत पेयजल आपूर्ति के लिए एक समुदाय के स्वामित्व वाले पेयजल कार्यक्रम है, का उद्घाटन किया गया था। एक आधिकारिक विज्ञप्ति में कहा गया है कि बागोरी के मंत्री और 32 लाख रुपये का बजट आवंटित किया गया है। ओडीएफ बागोरी इस साल ‘गंगा ग्राम’ में परिवर्तित होने के लिए चुने गए 24 पायलट गांवों में से एक है।
How to Apply Swajal Dhara Yojana:
- Under the scheme, any panchayat proposal will be given to the Deputy Engineer’s Office for installation of new tubewell or laying pipe line in the hall, which will get its field information and make it estimate in the Executive Engineer’s office.
- The Panchayat will constitute a committee which can be a member of more than 5 or more members and will have a chairman and one member will be the officer in the department. At least two members of the same committee, in which a departmental officer will open a joint bank account and they will be the executors to run it. The number of these members can be more than two.
- The committee will deposit 10 percent of the estimated amount (5 percent if the population of the village is 50 percent more scheduled caste member) in the bank account. This amount should be collected from at least 33 percent of the residents of the village.
- Thereafter, after the signing of all the members from the committee on the form prescribed by the Executive Engineer and by the sub-divisional engineer and his report, it is sent to the Central Government through departmental secretary. With this, copy of estimate, bank account number and photo copy of balance in bank account are also attached.
- After 90 percent amount of sourcing by the Central Government, this amount is deposited in the committee’s account by the committee and the work is done with the help of the technical officer of the department.
- After completion of the work, the committee will also be maintaining this project and its expenditure will be done for the revenues given by the connection of water in the house to house.