Swachh Bharat Shauchalaya Yojana: Swachh Bharat Scheme was launced by our Pm Sri Narendra Modi to start up clean India movement. for further promoting the scheme Government of India has launched a scheme as Swachh Bharat Shauchalaya Yojana.
Swachh Bharat Shauchalaya Yojana is Launched to Benefit below poverty people to help them for construction of Free Toilets [ शौचालय योजना ] in houses who don’t have toilets. This is a great initiative to promote cleanliness in India and also for healthy India. For Shauchalay List Click Here
Under the scheme government will give financial assistance to people in urban areas. A amount of Rs 12000 will be given for construction of toilet. the amount will be transferred directly to the account of the beneficiary. Interested people for swachh bharat shauchalaya yojana can Apply Online for this Toilet Scheme from INDIVIDUAL HOUSEHOLD LATRINE(IHHL) APPLICATION site. For Free Toilet List Click Here.
Eligibility for this Toilet Scheme:
- People those are in Below Poverty Line (BPL) can have benefit of this Scheme.
- Applicant should have BPL Card.
- Applicant should not have existing toilet in their home. i.e first toilet in house.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Voter Card.
- Bank account number in which money will be transferred.
Document Required for Free Toilet Scheme:
- Scanned copy of First Page of Bank Passbook showing Account Details (Mandatory).
- Scanned copy of Applicant’s Photograph (Mandatory).
- If Applicant does not have Aadhaar No. then copy of Aadhaar Enrollment Slip is required.
- Bank Account Details (Mandatory).
How to Apply for Swachh Bharat Shauchalaya Yojana Online:
- Applicant have to Visit Official Page for Online Apply.
- Now Click on link New Applicant “Click Here”.
- You can also through Digital Seva Connect through Digital Seva portal.
Pradhan Mantri Swachh Bharat Shauchalaya Yojana Apply Details
स्वच्छ भारत शौचालय योजना
Scheme Launch Date- 24th Sep 2017
Launched By- Prime Minister Narendra Modi
For Online Registration. Click here
For Official website. Click Here