Shetkari Sanman Yojana Maharashtra: Maharashtra Government has introduced Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Farmer Scheme for farmers. Under Shetkari Sanman Yojana Maharashtra, farmers who have availed crop loan or term loan after 1.4.2009 and have defaulted on such loans as on 30.6.2016 on certain criteria would be given loan waiver of a maximum of Rs. 1.50 lakhs. If the amount of default is more than Rs. 1.50 lakhs, the said farmer would be required to deposit the entire beneficiary share of such default amount in the bank and only then the farmer will receive Rs. 1.50 lakhs from the Government.
Farmers who have filled the online application form for the loan scheme for women, the Maharashtra government had released the csmssy2017 according to the list of farmers under the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Sekhkari Samman Yojna 2017. Now farmers can check the csmssy list of 2017 beneficiaries. Earlier, Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis announced that farmers will get relief from the relief before October and the government has fulfilled its promise.
The Kisan Karz Maafi scheme would be applicable for the loans disbursed by Nationalized Banks, Private Banks, Rural, Gramin Banks and District Central Cooperative Banks.After the announcement of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Sekkari Samman Yojna 2017, the CSMSSY 2017 list of applicants has now been released by the Maharashtra government. Maharashtra farm loan waiver Online Registration was done on the official website.
Benefit of Shetkari Sanman Yojana Maharashtra:
- The farmers who have repaid their crop loans for the years 2015-16 and 2016-17 by 30.6.2016 and 30.6.2017 respectively would be eligible for incentive of 25% of the loan amount or Rs. 25000/- whichever is low.
- Farmers who have restructured their crop loan for the year from 2012-13 to 2015-16 and who are defaulter or have re-payed their loan as on the due date will also be eligible for the benefit under the Kisan Karz Maafi Maharasatra.
Setkari Samman Scheme 2017 Beneficiary List:
- To check the list of beneficiaries under Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Sekkari Samman Yojana 2017, farmers visit the official website csmssy.in.
- Click on the list of beneficiaries (beneficiary list).
- Now a form will be opened in the next tab Fill in the district, taluka, village panchayat and bank details etc.
- Click Search Options.
- The names of beneficiary farmers were released online through this scheme, which the eligible farmers could easily know.
List of District under Setkari Samman Scheme 2017:
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana Details
असलेल्या शेतक-यांसाठी एकवेळ समझोता योजना
Launched By- Shree Devendra Fadnavis
Scheme Launch Date- OCT 2017
Registration Starting From- OCT 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form