Shadi Sahyog Yojana Rajasthan: Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has announced ‘Kanya Marriage Sahayog Yojana‘ for the marriage of poor girls. Under this scheme, Government will provide assistance for marriage of two daughters of family which are poor / scheduled caste / belongs to BPL. The government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 20000 as girl marriage assistance.
Shadi Sahyog Yojana Rajasthan is launched to help the poor families to get married. In this scheme, the government will provide funds for girls’ marriage across the state. The purpose Rajasthan Shadi Sahyog Yojana is to help the financially poor people and to provide support for marriage to the families suffering from poverty and economic status in the state.
During the year 2016-17 under the co-operation and gift scheme run by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan, financial assistance of more than Rs. 12 crores has been provided for the weddings of the girls of 8425 widows, BPL trust card holders. candidates intrested in Shadi Yojana Rajasthan can apply through online and offline through Kanya Shadi Yojana registration.
Benefits of Shadi Sahyog Yojana Rajasthan:
- The government will provide Rs 10,000 for poor girls.
- If the girl is 10th passed then she will get Rs 15,000.
- If the girl is graduate then she will get Rs 20,000.
- Families coming to the poverty line (BPL) / SC / ST can avail Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2017.
- The girl who has been above 18 years of age are eligible for the plan.
- Prevention of child marriage in society.
- Providing financial assistance to women of poor / widow / helpless / BPL families.
- Encourage girls for education.
Eligibility Criteria of Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana Rajasthan:
- Applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan State to get the benefit of Shadi Sahyog Yojana .
- Marrying girl should be more than 18 years or above.
- This Scheme is only for the marriage of the first 2 daughters of the family.
Documents required for Shadi Sahyog Yojana Rajasthan:
- Income certificate.
- BPL card.
- Caste certificate.
- Aadhaar card.
- Bimasha card.
- Bank account number.
- Educational certificate (10th or above).
- Birth certificate of girl.
How to apply Kanya Shadi Yojana Rajasthan:
- To Apply for Shadi Scheme Rajasthan candidate can submit the application before 1 month of marriage.
- If the girl is married within six months, then she will have to go to the Social Justice Department and contact the District Sector Officer.
Online Apply for Free Scooty Scheme Rajasthan. Click Here
Kanya Marriage Sahayog Yojana details
Scheme Launch Date- Oct 2017
Launched By- CM Vasundhara Raje
Registration Starting From- Updated Soon
For Online Registration. Click here
Download Application form. Click Here
Keep visiting for latest updates and information.