Shaadi Mubarak Scheme : The Telangana government has planned to start the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme in Telangana. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 51,000 to the girl belong to muslim community of Telangana. Widening its welfare agenda, the Telangana government has announced a novel scheme for the muslim girls –Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme.
Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2018
For applying Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme applicant should be a Telangana resident girl, over 18 years of age, belonging to Muslim community with a combined annual income of her parents not exceeding Rs 2 lakh is eligible for the Scheme. Muslim girl shaadi Scheme became operational from 2 October, 2014. A one-time financial assistance of Rs 51,000 will be provided to the bride’s family at the time of marriage to meet the marriage related expenses under Shaadi Mubarak scheme for Muslim Girls.
Also Apply for : Modi Shadi Shagun Yojana for Muslim Girls.
Shaadi Mubarak Scheme | Apply Online | Registration |
Shaadi Mubarak Yojana 2018 have achieved other societal milestones since their launch have so far helped eliminate child marriages, besides helping distressed families. The scheme is launched to help the minorities families at the time of the marriage of daughters. Interested candidates can Apply Online / Register online through official website.
Eligibility of Shaadi Mubarak Yojana 2018 :
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The girl’s age should be 18 years old for Shaadi Mubarak Yojana Telangana.
- Applicant should belong to Muslim Community.
- Parents annual income from all sources should be less than 2 lakhs.
Documents required Shaadi Mubarak Yojana :
- Bride’s Photo
- Age proof certificate
- Bride’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Groom’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Mother’s Scanned Bank pass book
- Bride’s Scanned Bank pass book
Note: All documents should be scanned in jpeg/jpg (Size Should be greater than 50kb and less than 150kb).
How to Apply Online Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2018 :
- First candidate have to visit the official website at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on “Kalyan Lakshmi” link shown below.
- Then, click on “register – click here” link in the “Kalyan Lakshmi Scheme”.
- Now you will shop application form appears.
- Fill out all the details, upload the documents and click the “Submit” button.
- Finally, complete the application form to complete the Shaadi Mubarak scheme for Muslim Girls.