Health Insurance Yojana HP: Himachal Pradesh Government has announced to provide Health Insurance the Senior Citizen of Himachal under Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme . CM Virbhadra Singh has launched Health Insurance Yojana HP provide easy access to various health services by providing an insurance cover to all senior citizen (above the age of 60 years). Candidates can apply through offline mode. Online details can be done seen on official site of Himachal Pradesh Government.
To avail the benefits of Health Insurance Scheme HP, the eligible person will have to submit the application form in as per rules and guidelines of Himachal Pradesh Government. The Scheme will Provide Rs. 30000/- per senior citizen in the state for treatment. This scheme will cover all senior citizens who are the smart card holders of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY).
Under the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme HP, if more than 1 person is enrolled from one family, then multiples of Rs. 30,000 per senior citizen will be provided. so if two family members are enrolled the the total benefited amount will be Rs. 60000/-.
Benefits of Health Insurance for Senior Citizen HP:
- Only senior citizens above 60 years are applicable for the scheme.
- The person should be a Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY) smart card holder.
- The applicant has to pay Rs 500/- as annual premium for health insurance.
- Only RSBY smart card holder will get the benefit.
- The applicant can take health care services at any RSBY attached hospital.
- The treatment given under the scheme will be cashless.
Surgical packages that costs more than Rs 30,000:
- Surgical Oncology
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Poly-Trauma and Repair
- Neuro Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Cardiovascular Surgery
Eligibility for वरिष्ठ नागरिक स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Candidate age must be 60 years or more.
- Applicant should be a Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY) smart card holder.
Document Required for Health Insurance Scheme HP:
- Applicant should have Aadhar Card.
- Candidate should have Voter-Id card.
- Person Should have RSBY smart card.
- Applicant should have an age certificate.
How to Apply for Health Insurance Scheme HP:
- To apply for Health insurance Yojana HP applicant must visit official website with Application Form and all the necessary supporting documents.
Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme HP
वरिष्ठ नागरिक स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना हिमाचल प्रदेश
Scheme Launch Date- OCT 2017
Launched By- Virbhadra Singh
Registration Starting From- Updated Soon
For Nearly RSBY Hospital. Click Here
Keep Visiting For Latest Updates and Information