Saksham Yojana Haryana 2018:
Haryana Government has launched Saksham Yojana Haryana 2018 for the unemployed youth of Haryana state. This Saksham Scheme 2018 is for the youth who are unemployed and looking for jobs. Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar has announced Saksham Yojana Haryana 2018 for giving employment and reduce povery in the state.
He said that this scheme has been started to provide unemployment allowance to the unemployed youth of Haryana (compensation). Under Saksham Scheme 2018 only graduated people can apply for unemployment allowance.
Till now more than 100 youths are employed Under Saksham Yojana Haryana and more than 100 youths will be employed so far and need of 800 employees will be employed in 2018. The application is being made online for Saksham Scheme Haryana 2018. This is a great initiative as Unemployment is increasing day by day in the country.
The government has started Saksham Yojana Haryana with the aim of reducing unemployment. In this scheme, eligible youth will be sent to the job only on the demand from the department. Unemployed youth can Apply Online Register Online for this scheme though official website. After the online application the state government will check the forms and select eligible candidates. The application will be canceled if the information found are incorrect in any way.
Objective of Saksham Yojana Haryana:
- Under Saksham Scheme 2018, 100 hours of work will be provided to unemployed youth.
- Rs 9,000 will be given as compensation.
- The compensation amount will be directly deposited in the candidate’s bank account.
Eligibility of Saksham Yojana Haryana 2018:
- Applicants age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Only graduate candidates are eligible for this scheme.
- Only candidates registered on saksham portal are eligible.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana state.
- Family annual income of the applicant should be less than 3 lakhs.
- Benefits of this scheme will be available to the beneficiary for 3 years only.
- The applicant’s name should be registered in the Employment Exchange Employment Exchange.
Documents required for Saksham Scheme Haryana 2018:
- Votor ID
- Income Cerificate
- Aadhar card number
- Residential certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Family Income certificates
- College/school certificate
- Photo and signature of candidate
How to Apply for Saksham Yojana Haryana 2018:
- First candidate have to visit official website.
- Select your educational qualification.
- Fill your educational details correctly.
- Click on register online.
- Keep the registration no. safe for future communication.
Saksham Yojana Haryana 2018 Apply Online
हरियाणा बेरोजगारी भत्ता 2018
Launched By- CM Manohar Lal Khattar
For Registration- Click Here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting
Saksham Yojana Haryana 2018|Apply Online Register Online| हरियाणा बेरोजगारी भत्ता 2018| Objective| Eligibility| Documents Required| How to apply online|