Rajendra Prasad Scholarship Bihar 2017-18: The state government of Bihar has prepared a new scholarship scheme for the matriculation-intermediate examination toppers as Rajendra Prasad Scholarship Bihar 2017-18. Under Dr. Rajendra Medha Scholarship Scheme Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will honor students of Metric and Intermediate. The Chief Minister urged the Central Government to celebrate the birth anniversary of the country’s first President Dr. Rajendra Prasad as a Medha Divas.
He said that several works have been done to improve the education system in the state. The problem of leaving school for children has been reduced from 12.5 percent to 1 percent. However, the system of the state’s schools is not satisfactory. The quality of education is always discussed. There is no limit to quality. People’s thinking towards education has increased. The Rajendra Prasad Scholarship Bihar will financially help to the meditorious students.
Apart from this, implementing the bicycles and costumes Rajendra Prasad Scholarship Bihar 2017-18 scheme, where there were 1.70 lakh girls in the 9th class, today it has more than 9 lakhs today. In education today, girls are more than boys. On this occasion Secretary R.L. Chongthu, Bihar School Examination Committee Chairman Anand Kishore, Additional Secretary Manoj Kumar, Primary Education Director M Ramachandruudu, Secondary Education Director Rajiv Prasad Singh Ranjan were present.
Apart from this, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said that since 2010, the state has given reward to the meritorious students of 2010. But this year the state government has increased the prize money. Education Minister Krishanandan Prasad Verma said that now the problems are getting rid of the difficulties. Examination and results have been done on time. There will be more work to improve the quality of education. Principal Secretary Anjani Kumar Singh asked DM and district officials to improve the education system.
Benefits Under Rajendra Prasad Scholarship Bihar:
- First place – laptop and shining e-reader with one lakh rupees.
- Second place- laptop and shining e-reader with Rs 75 thousand.
- Third place – Laptop and shining e-reader with 50 thousand rupees.
Documents for Rajendra Prasad Scholarship Bihar:
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile certificate
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Residence proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- 12th Mark sheet and Certificates
- Passport size photograph
Eligibility for Dr. Rajendra Prasad Medha Scholarship 2017-18:
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- Student must be a resident of Bihar.
- The student should have obtained good marks in 12th class examination.
How to Apply for Rajendra Prasad Scholarship Bihar:
- Firstly candidate have to visit official website of Bihar Board.
- Now Click on the Register now.
- Then Registration Form page will Open.
- Now fill the details Completely.
- Recheck the complete form and click on Submit.
- You will get user ID and password.
- Save the Id and password for future use.
Dr Rajendra Prasad Medha Chatravriti Bihar 2017-18
डॉ राजेंद्र मेधा छात्रवृत्ति योजना बिहार
Scheme Launch Date – 2017
Launched By- CM Nitish Kumar
Registration Started From- TBU
For Registration- Click Here
Bihar Scholarship 2018| Dr Rajendra Prasad Medha Chatravriti Bihar|Bihar Scholarship 2017-18|