Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2018: The Rajasthan government has invited online application for under the Rajasthan Scholarship Yojana 2018. Under this scholarship scheme only those candidates will get the benefit who have Aadhar card. This rule has been implemented from the scholarship scheme 2017-18.
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2018
Launched By- CM Vasundhara Raje
Only students belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward communities and have passed matriculation (10th) are eligible for Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2018. The State Department has ordered that physical verification will be done in cases of scholarship of Rs. 1 lakh or more, and in the cases of scholarship of Rs. 50 thousand or more, five percent random physical verification will be done
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Application Form
Rajasthan Government will provide financial assistance to the poor candidates of the state. Under the scholarship scheme Rajasthan Education Department, it is mandatory to provide Aadhar card number of the person having income certificate in the application. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online Register Online before January 31, 2018 through official website rajpms.nic.in.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Scholarship Yojana 2018:
- The family income of the candidate should be less than 2 Lakh.
- Only meritorious Candidates are eligible.
- Applicants should not already be applied for any government scholarship scheme.
- Students belongs to SC / ST / OBC minority communities are eligible.
How to Apply Rajasthan Scholarship Yojana 2018:
- First visit official website of Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2018.
- Click of Apply Online for Scholarship.
- Fill the form Completely and correctly.
- Click on submit and take a printout of the application form.
- The process of applying online will remain valid till 31 January 2018.
- Interested candidates can apply online from the department’s website before the last date.
- Candidates should read the necessary guidelines before applying and apply only after the application.
Document required for Rajasthan Scholarship Yojana 2018:
- Aadhar card.
- Bamashah card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate
For Online Registration. Click Here
For Official Websites. Click Here
For Official Notification. Click Here
Keep visiting for latest updates and information