Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme: Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has announced to provide Scooty and Cash Awards to toppers girls students of 8th, 10th and 12th. Government will provide benefits to girl students under Devnarayan Scooty Yojana and Rajasthan Board Cash Award 2017. Those who are studing or earlier studied from Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) are eligible for scooty and cash awards. Students in their first year of graduation will free scooty, and the girls who are pursuing second and third year will get Scholarship benefit.
Several incentives for meritorious students from economically backward classes, including Scootys for girls, formed a significant part of the fourth state budget. The Department has released online application forms for this meritorious student’s meritorious student Scooty Scheme 2017-18. This scheme is for students of state only, for which interested students will be admitted in educational institutions.
Under this Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme, free scooty will be distributed to meritorious students of Rajasthan. For Free Scooty Rajasthan, the application forms are invited on the official website of the department dce.rajasthan .gov.in. Under Free Scooty Rajasthan students of class 10th and 12th will be benefited. Students can apply in this scheme by August 10, 2017. To take advantage of this scheme, students will be able to read more than 75 percent marks in the examination.
Benefit of Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme:
- Scooty in their first year of college: Girls studying in their first year of graduation will get scooty on applying for the scheme from the colleges registered with any government organizations.
- Scholarship for 2nd & 3rd year student: Girls studying in 2nd and 3rd year of graduation will get Rs. 10, 000 as scholarship per year.
- Scholarship for Post Graduate students: Girls studying post- graduation will get Rs. 20, 000 as scholarship per year.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme:
- Must the resident of Rajasthan State for Free Scooty Registration.
- Girl must be from OBC category.
- To get scholarship she must have 55% or more marks in her last examination.
- Girl student must have scored above 50% of marks in her 12th examination in order to get scooty in her first year of bachelor.
- Her family’s annual income must not be more than Rs. 2 Lakh for Free Scooty Registration.
Documents for the free Scooty distribution plan:
- Applicant’s OBC caste certificate.
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan.
- Income certificate.
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Certificate of regular study in general education.
- Copy of the bank account pass book.
Application Process In Free Scooty Distribution Plan:
- To apply for Devnarayan Scooty Scheme, go to dce.rajasthan.gov.in website.
- Click on “SCHOLARSHIP” on the portal.
- Know about the schemes operated by the department and can also download the application form.
Guidelines for Devnarayan Scooty Scheme:
Under this scheme, the applicant’s parents / guardian / husband is not the income tax payer.
Unmarried / married / widowed will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme. Students who are getting benefit of other scholarship / financial assistance will not be eligible for the scheme.
Devnarayan Scheme of Distribution of Scooty Scheme 2017
Online Start Date of Apply- 10th October 2017
Online Last Date of Apply- 9th November 2017
For Detailed Information . click here
Apply For Scooty. Click Here
To download Application form. click here