Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has announced to provide Scooty and Cash Awards to toppers girls students of 8th, 10th and 12th. Government will provide benefits to girl students under Devnarayan Scooty Yojana and Rajasthan Board Cash Award 2017. Those who are studing or earlier studied from Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) are eligible for scooty and cash awards.
Several incentives for meritorious students from economically backward classes, including Scootys for girls, formed a significant part of the fourth state budget. The Department has released online application forms for this meritorious student’s meritorious student Scooty Scheme 2017-18. This scheme is for students of state only, for which interested students will be admitted in educational institutions till 10th August, 2017.
Under this free scooty distribution scheme, free scooty will be distributed to meritorious students of Rajasthan. For this, the application forms are invited on the official website of the department dce.rajasthan .gov.in. Under this scheme students of class 10th and 12th will be benefited. Students can apply in this scheme by August 10, 2017. To take advantage of this scheme, students will be able to read more than 75 percent marks in the examination.
Application Process In Free Scooty Distribution Plan:
- To apply for this free school distribution scheme, go to dce.rajasthan.gov.in website.
- Click on “SCHOLARSHIP” on the portal.
- Know about the schemes operated by the department and can also download the application form.
Documents for the free Scooty distribution plan:
- Applicant’s caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Certificate of regular study in general education.
- Copy of the bank account pass book.
Guidelines for Free Scooty Delivery Planning:
Under this scheme, the applicant’s parents / guardian / husband is not the income tax payer.
Unmarried / married / widowed will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme. Students who are getting benefit of other scholarship / financial assistance will not be eligible for the scheme.
Rajasthan Board Cash Award 2017:
- 8th Class topper girls will get Rs. 40,000
- 10th Class topper girls will get Rs. 75,000
- 12th Class topper girls will get Rs. 1 lac.
For Detailed Information . click here
To download Applicaton form. click here