Puran Singh Health Insurance Punjab: The Punjab government has started an insurance scheme for the poor people of Punjab. The name of this scheme is ‘Punjab Bhagat Puran Singh Health Insurance Scheme‘. Under Puran Singh Health Insurance, the Punjab Government has requested online applications to give Health Insurance Scheme / Cashless Health Insurance Scheme for Blue Card holders. Under Health Insurance Scheme Punjab, the government has also approved Rs. 50,000 per family per year and contingency death and permanent disability.
Financial assistance will be given under Puran Singh Health Insurance Punjab. This scheme will also provide cashless treatment to eligible families. Under cashless Health Insurance Scheme Punjab, 214 government and 216 private hospitals of the state can avail the facility.
Under Puran Singh Health Insurance Punjab scheme, marginal farmers, construction workers and small traders have also been included. The benefits of this insurance scheme can only be taken by the Punjab’s resident only. The main objective of Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana is to provide security to financially week families. Sehat bima registration provides financial security against the disease is to improve the health condition of the state.
Over 60000 beneficiaries have been registered under Puran Singh Health Insurance Punjab scheme. The government has also included marginal farmers, construction workers and small traders in Puran Singh Sehat Beema Scheme. Punjab health insurance Registration provides coverage to meet the expenses of medical and surgical procedures including maternity benefits in Punjab.
Benefits of Puran Singh Health Insurance Punjab:
- Beneficiary farmer and his family will get healthy cover up to Rs 50,000 for treatment.
- In case of death or 100% disability in accident, 5 lakh rupees will be given to the beneficiary.
- Farmers will get cashless and free treatment in all government and linked private hospitals.
- Beneficiaries will get free medication for treatment.
- A day before admission in approved private hospital and five days after holiday, the fee will be covered.
- Below is a list of all government and scheduled private hospitals.
Eligibility of Puran Singh Health Insurance Punjab:
- Applicant should be a resident of Punjab State.
- The applicant family should be Blue Card Holder (BCH) in Punjab.
- Under Sehat Beema Punjab, marginal farmers, construction workers and small business are eligible.
Document for Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana:
- Applicant’s base card.
- Resident proof of applicant
- Residence certificate of the beneficiary.
- Income certificate of the beneficiary.
- Blue card of applicant etc.
How to Register/Apply for Puran Singh Health Insurance Punjab:
- Online application forms have been abolished under this Bhagat Puran Singh Health Insurance Scheme / Cashless Health Insurance Scheme.
- The applicant will have to go to a government hospital or private hospital associated with this insurance plan.
- Can contact the District / Taluka Health Officer in Punjab.
- The applicant can go to the village panchayat in the village.
Puran Singh Health Insurance Punjab Important details
Scheme Launch Date- Nov 2017
Launched By- CM Amarinder Singh
Registration Starting From- Nov 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
To Download Hospital list. Click Here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting