Punjab Post Metric Scholarship: Government of Punjab has launched the Chief Minister’s below Backward Class Scholarship Scheme 2017/मुख्यमंत्री अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग मेधावृत्ति योजना 2017 (MMSY). CM of Punjab Mr. Captain Amarinder Singh has launched the scheme for upliftment of below caste candidates who don’t have much income for further studies. Under ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੋਸਟ ਮੈਟਰਿਕ ਸਕਾਲਰਸ਼ਿਪ, the state government will provided a scholarship of some fixed amount to the meritorious students of class 10th from Punjab board.
Punjab Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Welfare Minister, Sadhu Singh Dharamsot directed the welfare department to get the online application form of Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18. He informed that the eligible SC / BC students can take advantage of these student welfare schemes to pursue studies after matriculation. For Scholarship after 10th punjab Online Application facility is available on Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
Punjab Scholarship 2017 is being conducted by the Backward Classes and Backward Class Welfare Department. Under this scheme, eligible students have first class pass students in class 10th. In order to avail the Punjab scholarship scheme 2017, scholarship will be provided by filling up the online application form on official site of social welfare of Punjab government.
Documents Required for Punjab Scholarship 2017:
- Residential certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Bank account
- family Income does not exceed 250000 per year.
- College/school certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Photo and signature of candidate
Eligibility criteria for Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2017:
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Punjab to get Punjab Scholarship.
- Annual income of parents should be more than 250000.
- Students from class 10th and 12th are eligible for the scholarship.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
- Candidate should have passed 10th from Punjab Board .
- Candidates should have at least 60% of marks in class 10th.
How to Apply for Punjab Post Metric Scholarship 2017:
Candidates can visit the official website of the Punjab Scholarship Welfare department to fill the application form of the Punjabr state. Many Candidates don’t know the process of applying online application for the Punjab Scholarship 2017. so they have to firstly read the official notification for proper instructions of filling the online form. You can follow the below instructions to apply online:
- Visit the Official website of the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
- Now click on ” Click here to apply online for student scholarship“.
- If You are a new user click on New User.
- Now fill the necessary details
- Now upload supporting documents.
- Now click on the submit button
- Take a hard copy of the Application Form for further use.
- Send this Application form along with supporting documents to welfare department.
Punjab Post Metric Scholarship 2017 important details
पंजाब पोस्ट मेट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति
Scheme Launch Date- 25th Sep 2017
Launched By- CM Captain Amarinder Singh
Registration Starting From- 25th Sep 2017
Registration Closing On- 04th Oct 2017
For Online Registration. Click Here