Pragati Scholarship 2017: AICTE has decided to give scholarship to Girls candidates who wants to study diploma and degree courses as Pragati Scholarship Scheme. Online application are invited from the candidates who wants to do higher studies.
Pragati Scholarship is an initiative from MHRD in which the will provide financial assistance to Girls pursuing Technical Education.The main motive of AICTE Pragati scholarship 2017 is women empowerment through technical education.
The last date of online application for Pragati Scholarship is 30 November and the candidates who are eligible and interested can make pragati scholarship login at the official website of All India Council for Technical Education. only AICTE aproved college students will get the Pragati Scholarship 2017-18. For benefits, eligibility criteria and online apply for Pragati Scholarship 2017 see below.
Benefit of Pragati Scholarship 2017-18:
- Under Pragati & Saksham Scholarship Scheme total 4000 scholarships are provided per year.
- For degree and diploma courses Rs.2000 per month will be provided till 10th months.
- In case of Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement, the candidates will be provided Rs. 30000 for purchasing Equipment/purchase Books etc.
- Fee paid towards competitive examination applications forms/examination application forms will be reimbursed.
Eligibility Criteria AICTE Scholarship 2017:
- Candidates in any AICTE approved institution is eligible to apply for the Pragati Scholarship Scheme who are studying in 1 year degree/diploma course.
- Only students who has taken admission through Centralized Admission process of the State/Central Government are eligible.
- From one family only 2 girls are eligible to take the benefit of Scholarship for Girls.
- Income of Family should not be more than 8 lakh per year during the preceding financial year.
- For married girls, the income of Husband/parents/in-laws, whichever is higher will be considered.
Documents Required for Saksham Scholarship Scheme:
- Mark Sheet of 10th/12th class.
- Aadhar card.
- Caste certificate.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- Income certificate.
- bank account details.
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course.
How to Apply Pragati Scholarship 2017-18 Application Form:
- To fill the application form of Pragati Scholarship Scheme, the students have to visit official website of AICTE.
- Go to announcement section on the homepage.
- Click at Online application invited for Pragati & Saksham Scholarship Scheme (1st Year) 2017-18.
- If you are already registered then click on Pragati Scholarship Login.
- If you are new then click at Register.
- Fill the form Completely.
- Remember your user name and password for further login.
- Now fill the Online application form completely.
- Then Click on Submit Button.
Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2017 important details
Scheme Launch Date- OCT 2017
Launched By- AICTE
Registration Starting From- 1 NOV 2017
Registration Closing On- 30 NOV 2017
For Online Registration. Link 1
For Online Registration. Link 2
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting