Uttar Pradesh goverment has decided to launch Pradhan Mantri Matra Vandana Yojana UP (PMMVY}. Under Pradhan Mantri Matra Vandana Yojana Rs.5000 will be provided to pregnant women as a cash benefit. State government has announced this scheme in the UP Budget 2017-18. Now UP government has directed the health officers to start this scheme officially. Under Pradhan Mantri Matra Vandana Yojana UP the central government will provide Rs.5000 to the pregnant women of UP for their first baby. The pregnant women have to register their name the official of National Rural Health Mission_MCTS Portal through their ANM or Asha Bahu.
All the officials are directed to start the process to upload the data of pregnent womens on Pradhan Mantri Matra Vandana Yojana UP official site. Only women having Aadhar card will be allowed to get the benefit of the scheme. One more similar scheme is running by central government as Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY). The Janani Suraksha Yojana has been a great success for central government. The success of JSY scheme has motivated thje central goverment to launch Pradhan Mantri Matra Vandana Yojana UP.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Matra Vandana Yojana UP:
- Benefit will be given only for first baby only.
- The amount will be provided in three phases directly in the bank account.
- The first installment of Rs. 1000 will be provided after registration of the pregnancy woman.
- The second installment of Rs. 2000 will be provided after six months,on check up of pregnant women.
- The third installment of Rs. 2000 will be provided after birth of child is registered and has received the first cycle of BCG, OPV, DPT and Hepatitis-B or its equivalent.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Matra Vandana Yojana UP:
- Aadhar card of pregnant women.
- Bank account of pregnant women.
- Bank Passbook is required.
- Bank should be a CBS enabled.
- Jan Dhan Yojana account are also acceptable.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Matra Vandana Yojana UP:
- After pregnency visit nearest CHC/PHC/Goverment Hospital.
- Contact your ANM/Staff Nurse/ASHA/ANGANBARI.
- Provide your full detail including Aadhar No., Bank Passbook, Mobile No.
- After your Registration you will get a unique id on your Mobile No.
- Save that Registration No. for future communication and payments.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Mandana Yojana UP Important details
Scheme Launch Date- 11th Sep 2017
Launched By- Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Registration Starting From- 11th Sep 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting