Noni Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh: Chhattisgarh State Government has announced the Noni Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh for the girls born in poor family. This scheme is governed by Women and Child Development Department. Under Noni Suraksha Scheme Chhattisgarh, girls born below the poverty line born after April 1, 2014 are eligible.
The aim of Noni Suraksha scheme is to increase the awareness among parents to safeguard the future of the poor-born daughters. Under Noni scheme Chhattisgarh, the register girl child will get Rs 1 lakh after completing 18 years and passing class 12th. When this scheme started in 2014, only 20 to 30 applications were received, but within three years up to 2017, about 500 applications have been received.
The purpose of Noni scheme Chhattisgarh, is to improve the educational and health status of the girls in the state and initiate to keep the foundation for the good future of girl child. State government has made strict rules for this scheme and after implementation no. of girls child born rate has increased. Visit official website for Register online Apply Online Application form.
Noni Yojana Chhattisgarh has helped in the prevention of forced marriage in the state and increased the avairness of education among parents. You can get mote information about Noni Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh on the official portal.
Eligibility for Noni Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh:
- Under Noni Scheme, girl born after April 1, 2014 are eligible.
- Parents or guardian should be permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- The girl’s parents should be living below the poverty line.
- The daughter’s parents should be registered in the survey list of the updated poverty line of the Rural Development Department.
- Under Noni suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh, benefits will be given to two girls of the family and the third girl will not be eligible for the scheme.
Documents for Noni Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh:
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Card
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
How to Apply/ Register Noni Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh:
- Candidate have to visit the official website of nonisuraksha.cgstate.gov.in for online application.
- Click on “Registration” on the homepage.
- After clicking on registration a “Application Form” will be open.
- Now, fill out the information asked in this application.
- After completing the form click on submit.
- Save the registration number.
- Take a printout of application form for future communication.
Noni Suraksha Scheme Chhattisgarh Details
नोनी सुरक्षा योजना छत्तीसगढ़
Scheme Launch Date- 2014
Launched By- CM Raman Singh
Registration Starting From- 2014
For Online Registration. Click Here
Registration Form Noni Suraksha Scheme Chhattisgarh