Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana MP is launched by Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The purpose of this scheme is to provide employment for all the unemployed candidates of Madhya Pradesh goverment. The Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana MP is launched to establish small industries/business by Young entrepreneurs.
For this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government will provide loan guarantee and training to establish small industries/business. Under Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana a loan of Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore will be provided to the interested candidates to establish small business or industry. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to entrepreneurs to generate more jobs and reduce rate of unemployment.
Main Objective of Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana MP 2017:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme scheme, young entrepreneurs can get a amount of Rs. 10 lakhs to 1 crore rupees.
- This plan is for opening industry/small business only.
- Interest subsidy will be given at the rate of 5%t to the project capital cost for upto seven years.
- The main purpose of the scheme is to provide financial support to the entrepreneurs.
- To set up more industries for unemployment and help in creating jobs in the state.
Financial asstistance provided under Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana MP 2017:
- According to scheme, The project cost should be between Rs. 10 Lakh to 1 Crore.
- Margin money of Rs. 12 lakhs is also given on capital cost of the project under the scheme.
- Madhya Pradesh will give a interest rate of 5% of the total cost of project per year till 7 years.
- The guarantee fee will be paid at the current rate for up to 7 years.
- Madhya Pradesh Government will provide 15% of the project cost as Margin Money or Maximum Rs. 12 Lakh.
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana MP 2017:
- The Age of beneficiary should be between 18 and 40.
- The applicant should be atleast 12th pass.
- The Applicant should not be a Bank defaulter.
- If the applicant has already availed the benefits of these schemes of the State Government, then they will not be eligible under this scheme.
- This plan is only for setting up industry/small business.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana MP 2017:
- To fill the online application form go to official website mmsy.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on the link showing Apply Online.
- Fill the opened form completely and submit..
- Save your Registration no. for future procedures.
Important Details of Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana MP 2017
Madhya Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board. click here
Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. Click Here
Directorate of Handloom, Cottage and Village Industries. Click here
Madhya Pradesh Textile Board. Click Here