MP Berojgari bhatta Yojana 2018: The unemployment allowance scheme has been started by the Madhya Pradesh government to provide financial assistance to the unemployed. MP Berojgari bhatta Yojana 2018-19 will provide financial assistance is provided to the unemployed youth of the state in the form of amount per month. This scheme is a golden opportunity for the poor students of the state. 12th passed students have been made eligible in this scheme. सरकार राज्य के बेरोजगार युवकों को बेरोजगारी भत्ता प्रदान करेगी | मध्यप्रदेश सरकार राज्य के युवाओं को बेरोजगारी भत्ता तब तक प्रदान करेगी जब तक कि उन्हें कोई नौकरी न मिल जाए |
MP Berojgari bhatta Yojana 2018
The benefit of MP Berojgari bhatta yojana will be provided to the applicant till the job is not received. To avail the benefits of this unemployment allowance scheme, registration will be done at official site. Only 12th pass student, Graduate and Post Graduate unemployed can get the benefit of मध्य प्रदेश बोरजगारी भत्ता योजना until they get the job.
MP Berojgari bhatta Yojana | Application Form | Apply Online | Registration :
MP Berojgari bhatta scheme 2018 is launched by Madhya Pradesh government to give some financial assistance to the young youth of their state who didn’t get the job after their studies. This scheme will help them to reduce their financial burdens so that the can focus on their job interviews and preparation. This scheme is valid until the applicant get the job. Once the applicant get the job his/her application will be automatically cancelled.
How to apply for MP Berozgaari Bhatta Scheme 2018:
- To fill the online application form in the unemployment allowance scheme, go To official site of Employment exchange.
- Now click on “Register Yourself”.
- Now select your District.
- Now enter your Email id, Mobile no. etc.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the online registration form.
- Fill all the information in the registration form in Hindi and click on “Submit and Proceed”.
- Get the printout of the Registration form for future Purpose.
- Your Registration no. will be your user id.
- Your Password will be your Date of birth or mobile no.
Benefits of MP Berozgaari Bhatta Yojana 2018:
- The Berijgari Bhatta scheme will provide finantial assistance to the unemployed youth.
- Rs. 1000/- will be given as a allowance to the candidate who is only 12th passed.
- Rs 1500/- will be given to the Disabled Unemployed candidate.
- The amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiaries account every month.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Berojgari bhatta Scheme 2018:
- Applicant should be unemployed.
- The applicants age should be more than 20 years and not more than 35 years.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant who have already registered in Employment Exchange are also elegible for this scheme.
- Applicant families income should be less then 3 lac Rupees.
- Applicant working in any sector or having business are not eligible for this scheme.
- Every year applicant have to deposit a self declaration form, that he is not engaged in any kind of job or business.
Documents needed for MP Berojgari bhatta Yojana 2018:
- Domicile Certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Aadhar card.
- Birth Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet.
- Disabled Certificate
- Employment exchange registration certificate.
Madhya Pradesh Berojgari bhatta Scheme 2018
Launched By- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Registration Starting From- Updated Soon
For Apply Online. Click here