Prime Minister Narendra Modi has made a big decision for the Muslim community girls to provide financial assistance for their marriage as ‘Shadi Shagun Yojana ‘. According to latest sources, Modi Government has launched a new scheme. Under this scheme, girls will be given Rs. 51000 as wedding gift at the time of marriage. Under the scheme, whatever minority girls will graduate through the ongoing scholarship scheme, at the time of their marriage, the Modi government will give 51 thousand rupees as marriage.
The name of this scheme has been kept as ‘Shadi Shagun‘. The main objective of this scheme is to motivate the Muslim girls for their higher studies. The Shadi Shagun Scheme will be launched in all the states of the country. Modi Muslim Shadi Shagun Scheme will be launched soon and the government will also launched Shadi Shagun Scheme official website.
The Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF), a subordinate organization of the Ministry of Minority Affairs, decided to take this step to help Muslim girls. The MAEF says that the aim of this scheme is to promote only Muslim girls and their parents for the purpose that girls can complete university or college level studies. This move has been named as ‘Wedding Shagun‘ initially.
Also Apply for : Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme for Muslim Girl
आईएईएफ (MAEF) के कोषाध्यक्ष शाकीर हुसैन अंसारी ने कहा, “मुस्लिम समाज के एक बड़े हिस्से में लड़कियां आज भी उच्च शिक्षा से वंचित हैं, अक्सर वित्तीय बाधाओं के कारण। हम लड़कियों और उनके माता-पिता और अभिभावकों को यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए प्रोत्साहित करते हैं कि छात्रों ने अपना स्नातक पूरा किया। इसलिए, हमने 51,000 रुपये के शादी का उपहार तय किया है| यह ध्यान देने योग्य है कि ‘शगुन’ शादी के एक ही राशि है जो स्कूल स्तर पर MEAF से छात्रवृत्ति प्राप्त हुआ है, जो स्नातक स्तर की पढ़ाई पूरी कर ली है उन मुस्लिम लड़कियों, द्वारा प्राप्त किया जाएगा लायक है।
Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, said, “The Prime Minister has done the work of making the truth of ‘Everyone together, Everyone’s development‘. The result of the strong leadership of Prime Minister and the efforts of Naqvi is that many steps are being taken for the development of minorities. ” In this case, a decision of Rs 51,000 has been decided as ‘marriage omen‘. “He said,” This amount is not very much, but we hope that it encourages people to get higher education for Muslim girls. The treasurer said that the website is being prepared in this context and this full detail will be given.
Highlights of the Modi Shadi Shagun scheme:
- The scheme is applicable only for Muslim girls across the country who completes their graduation.
- The scheme will be launched in all the state across the country.
- The graduate Muslim girls who have already received MAEF scholarships will also be eligible to get Rs. 51000 as Shadi Shagun under the scheme.
- The Cash prize Rs. 51000 under the sheme will not given to girls who do not complete their graduation.
- Maulana Azad Educational Foundation is developing the official website for the Shadi Shagun Scheme Registration.
Benefit of the Scheme Modi Shadi Shagun Yojana:
- A gift of Rs 51,000 will be given to each muslim girl who has completed her graduation.
- The Shaadi Shagun scheme will be avaliable only to those who have Maulana Azad Educational Foundation (MAEF) scholarships.
- Muslim girl will be motivated for higher studies.
- Muslim girls studying only in Classes XI and XII were eligible to receive a scholarship of Rs 12,000.
- A sum of Rs 10,000 to Muslim girls pursuing Classes IX and X.
How to Apply for Shadi Shagun Yojana:
- Visit the official site of Modi Shadi Shagun Scheme.
- Click on the Link of “Apply Online for Modi Shadi Shagun Scheme” .
- Fill the opened form completely and correctly.
- click on submit and take print of the form for future purpose.
Modi Shadi Shagun scheme important details
Scheme Launch Date- 8th Aug 2017
Launched By- Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Registration Starting From- Updated Soon
For Online Registration. Click here
For Latest Updates. Click Here
Keep visiting for latest updates and information.
Click Here for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for Muslim Girls.