Miss India 2018: Femina Miss India 2018 is a national beauty contest in India. From yhis event representative for Miss World been selected every year. This show is organised by the women’s Magazine Femina and the show is running from 1952. First Miss India title was won by Pramila in 1947. Miss India Contest came into existence in 1952 where the winners were Indrani Rehman & Nutan. Indrani later represented India in 1952 as Miss Universe.
Miss India 2018 | Online Registration
पिछले मिस इंडिया का खिताब मनूशी चहलर ने जीता है, प्रियदर्शिनी ने आउटगोइंग मिस इंडिया जीता। पिछले 55 वर्षों से यह शो सबसे लोकप्रिय सौंदर्य प्रतिनिधि शो है। शो की विरासत हर साल कुछ बहुत प्रसिद्ध चेहरों द्वारा संचालित की जाती है। यह शो सुंदर मस्तिष्क के साथ लड़कियों के लिए अवसर प्रदान करता है और मिस वर्ल्ड में भारत का प्रतिनिधित्व करने के लिए तैयार करता है ।
India’s most popular beauty pageant FBB colors Femina miss India 2018 is back. Colors TV is again organizing the Miss India 2018 to find young and beautiful girls in India. If you want to make your career in modeling and glamour industry then this is the best platform for you. Femina Miss India 2018 Audition and Online Registration is open for age group 18 to 25 years.
Miss India 2018 | Apply Online
ऑडिशन भारत के 30 राज्यों में व्यवस्थित होंगे। शीर्ष 3 प्रतियोगियों को मुकुट समारोह में भाग लेने का मौका मिलेगा। यदि आप पिछले एक साल से अवसर के लिए इंतजार कर रहे हैं तो यह आपके मॉडलिंग प्रतिभा को दिखाने का सुनहरा मौका है। The auditions registration dates has already been announced by the officials, so interested participants can check the dates in the article below. In this article the dates and the venue of the auditions is been provided. To know all about it keep reading this article till the end.
Eligibility for Miss India 2018:
- Height (5’5″ and above) and Single.
- Unmarried and Not Engaged
- Indian Passport Holder/Overseas Indian Citizen
- The applicant age should be required 18 to 25 years.
- Only participants of Indian Nationality can participate in the competition.
- Participant should have a passport.
- Married and engaged girls cannot participate in the competition.
- Also to participate in the competition participant should never have been pregnant.
- Those who are between the ages of 26 to 27 they can only compete for runner- up position.
- The applicant uses prefix ‘Miss or equivalent before her name for Miss India Contest 2018.
Note: There would be NO Bikini round during auditions / ऑडिशन के दौरान कोई बिकनी / स्विमवीर राउंड नहीं होगा।
Documents Required for Miss India 2018:
- Age proof applicant should have their passport
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- School leaving certificate
How to Apply for Miss India 2018:
- Firstly candidate have to visit official website.
- Now fill your personal information.
- you should know your height before applying.
- Now upload your Closeup Shot, Mid Shot and Full length Photo.
- Now click on Submit.
- See venue details below for Auditions in different cities.
- Sample Application Form…..
Terms & Conditions for Miss India 2018:
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
- The applicant should be between 18 – 25 years of age as on 31st December 2018. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant uses the prefix ‘Miss'(or equivalent) before her name.
- The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India .
- The applicant or the applicant’s immediate family should not be related to any person employed in ABSL, TIML, TIL, Bennett Coleman & Company Limited, or any other company of the Times Group, contest sponsors, and their sub – contractors, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant at any stage. In case of such a relation, the applicant must disclose the same immediately.
- The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
- The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India.
- The regional round expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against ABSL or any other Times of India group company in any regard.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- The courts of Mumbai have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
- For further information / clarifications, contact on + 91 22 30418995 at the National Directors office from 11:00 am till 6.00 pm, on all days except on Saturdays & Sundays.
FBB Colors Femina Miss India 2018 Venues Timing and Dates:
Miss India is India’s oldest and most credible beauty pageant with lineage of 55 years, owned by Times of India Group. The pageant explores and brings together young talent for the fashion, lifestyle and entertainment industry. In its 55th year, fbb Colors Femina Miss India will be touring across 30 states which would be further segregated into two categories, State Auditions and State Crowning in Each Zone.
State Auditions: One day scouting activation to be conducted at the fbb Store of all the states(subject to availability) and shortlist prospects for the next level.
State Crowning in each Zone: The 30 states of the country are segregated in 4 zones, wherein each zone will be having a crowning ceremony, gratifying the state winner falling under their respective zones. The winners ( 30 state representatives/ fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2018 finalist) will then directly advance to Mumbai for the training and finale of Miss India.
The 30 State tour is further segregated into 4 Zones: North, East, South & West
South – Bangalore (State Crowning): 24th February 2018
Andhra Pradesh state audition to be held in Vizag – CLOSED
Venue: Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam, 10-28-3, Uplands, Waltair Main Road, Waltair Uplands, Siripuram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
Tamil Nadu state audition to be held in Chennai – CLOSED
Venue: fbb, Phoenix Market City, Velachery Main Road, Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Kerala state audition to be held in Kochi – CLOSED
Venue: fbb, Centre Square Mall, 4th and 5th Floor Centre Square Mall, MG Road, Kochi, Kerala
Telangana state audition to be held in Hyderabad – 17th February 2018
Venue: fbb, Old Gold Spot Bldg, Ameerpeth, Hyderabad ,Telangana,
Karnataka state audition to be held in Bangalore – 18th February 2018
Venue: fbb, LG-29, Phoenix Market City, Opp To BBMP Office, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka
East Zone – Kolkata (State Crowning): 22nd March 2018
Chhattisgarh state audition to be held in Raipur – 16th February 2018
Venue: fbb, Opp-Epf Building, Devendra Nagar, Pandri, Near Mahalaxmi Cloth Market, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Bihar state audition to be held in Patna – 24th February
Venue: fbb, P&M Mall, Near Loyola School, Pataliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar
Jharkhand state audition to be held in Ranchi – 25th February 2018
Venue: fbb, JC Tower, Main Road Opp. Ranchi Club, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Odisha state audition to be held in Bhubaneswar – 4th March 2018
Venue: fbb, 89 Forum Mart, Kharvel Nagar, Unit 3, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Audition will be held in Guwahati. Guwahati will also play host to Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Assam, Sikkim, Nagaland & Tripura auditions. – 10th March 2018
Venue: fbb, City Square 118/1 G.S Road Bhanagaghar, Guwahati, Assam
West Bengal state audition to be held in Kolkata– 11th March 2018
Venue: fbb, Shakespeare Point, 40, Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata
North Zone – Delhi (State Crowning): 12th April 2018
Madhya Pradesh state audition to be held in Indore – 16th March 2018
Venue: fbb/Big Bazaar, Plot No.299-A,304, Malhar Mega Mall, Near C 21 Mall, PU-4, Scheme
Jammu & Kashmir state audition to be held in Jammu– 18th March 2018
Uttarakhand state audition to be held in Dehradun – 24th March 2018
Venue: fbb/Big Bazaar, No.284, 15-A, Kapoor Tower, First Floor, Rajpur Road, Dehradun,
Haryana state audition to be held in Chandigarh– 25th March 2018
Venue: fbb/Big Bazaar, Lower Ground Floor, Elante Mall, Plot No 178 & 178A, Industrial Area, Chandigarh – 160002
Punjab state audition to be held in Amritsar – 30th March 2018
Venue: fbb/Big Bazaar, C4, Trilium Mall, Circular Road, Basant Avenue, Amritsar, Punjab – 143001
Himachal Pradesh audition to be held in Kangra – 31st March 2018
Venue: fbb, Big Bazaar Kangra, Mahesh Raj Towers, Fortis Building Dharamshala Road, Tehsil &
dist Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, 176001
Uttar Pradesh state audition to be held in Lucknow – 1st April 2018
Venue: fbb/Big Bazaar, Sahara Mall, Saharaganj, Shahnajaf Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226001
Delhi state Audition 1 (Noida + Gurgaon) – 7th April 2018
Venue: fbb, Mall Of India, DLF Mall of India, Plot No M 03, Sector 18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Venue: fbb, Ambience Mall, Ambience Island, Nh – 8, Village- Nathupur, Gurgaon, Haryana
Delhi state Audition 2 (Vasant Kunj) – 8th April 2018
Venue: fbb, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, 1st & 2nd Floor,Shop No. F-127 & S-227, 228, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, Nelson Mandela, New Delhi
West – Pune (State Crowning): 13th May 2018
Rajasthan state audition to be held in Jaipur – 13th April 2018
Venue: fbb, Big Bazaar, Pink Square Mall, Plot No 1 & 2, Janta Colony, Govind Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Gujarat state audition to be held in Ahmedabad – 15th April 2018
Venue: fbb, Big Bazaar, Acropolis Mall, behind HomeTown, Thaltej Cross Rd., S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Goa Audition – 21st April 2018
Venue: fbb, Mall De Goa, Next to Hotel Orion, Nova Cidade Complex, Alto Porvorim, Bardez, Goa
Maharashtra Audition in Pune – 22nd April 2018
Venue: fbb, Big Bazaar, Revolution Mall, Next to City Pride, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra
Maharashtra Audition in Mumbai – 6th May 2018
Venue: fbb, Infinity Mall, Malad Link Road, Malad (W) Mumbai – 400064
FBB Miss India 2018 Result will be announced soon| Winner
Keep visiting for latest Updated