Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP: Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan has launched a scheme ‘Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP’ 2017-18. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance as full fees waiver of meritorious students seeking for higher education.
Under Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP, Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Board will provide the full amount of the fee for admission in the any government college for higher education institutions. Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP is only for those students who have secured minimum 75 percent in 12th class examination. For students who are willing to take admission in other private educational institutions Rs. 1 Lakh will be provided in the form of financial assistance under Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP.
The students seeking admission in Engineering, Medical, B.Sc, BA, B.Com, Nursing, Polytechnic and graduate level courses are eligible for मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना 2017-18. Under Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana MP, the full fees of the course of the Graduation Program or Integrated Post Graduation Program, operated in all the institutions of the Government of India located in Madhya Pradesh, will be borne by the state government.
For Online Apply and Online Registrations for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP can be done through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Board. This scholarship program for the year 2017-2018 and can be extended further. Till now 18,404 (Approx) students have registered themselves under the Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP.
Benefit of Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP:
- Students of 2016 & 2017 pass out are eligible.
- Financial assistance up to Rs. 1.5 Lakhs will be provided.
- Full fees of college will be paid by the MP government.
- Amount will be directly sent to the institutes account.
- Meritorious students who will get 1st, 2ndand 3rdposition in examination will also get a cash prize award from the government.
- 1st Prize Cash Rs. 1 lac /-
- 2nd Prize Cash Rs. 75,000 /-
- 3rd Prize Cash Rs. 50,000 /-
Courses under Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP:
- Engineering courses
- Medical courses
- Law courses
- Integrated post Graduation courses from SPA Bhopal or IIM Indore
- Graduation/Under Graduation courses- B.SC., B.COM, Nursing, Polytechnic etc.
Eligibility for Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana:
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- Student must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Annual income of parents should be less than Rs. 6 lakh.
- The student should have obtained 75 percent in 12th class examinations conducted by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
- The students securing 85 per cent or more in 12th Board examinations conducted by CBSE/ICSE are eligible.
- After the completion of the degree, the students have to work for 2 years according to the officials.
- The beneficiary’s students have also made a bond of Rs. 10 Lakh with the government.
Documents Required for Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP:
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile certificate
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Residence proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- 12th Mark sheet and Certificates
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply for Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP:
- Firstly candidate have to visit official website of MP Board.
- Now Click on the Register now.
- Then Registration Form page will Open.
- Now fill the details Completely.
- Recheck the complete form and click on Submit.
- You will get user ID and password.
- Save the Id and password for future use.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP 2017-18
मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना मध्य प्रदेश
Scheme Launch Date- 2017
Launched By- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Registration StartedFrom- 2017
For Registration. Click Here
You Can Also Apply Ladli Lakshmi Yojana MP
You Can Also Apply Pratibha Kiran Scholarship MP
Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP 2017| Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP 2017-18|