Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) has introduced a new housing scheme as LDA housing scheme 2017 for providing house for the general public. Under LDA housing scheme 2017 Online Application are invited for 1472 flats in different areas of lucknow city. Lucknow Development Authority has published an advertisement on the official website for online booking.
Online registration will be starting starting from August 25, 2017. To avail for the scheme apply as soon as possible to avoid last hour rush. From last few years general public are waiting for LDA housing scheme 2017 for affordable housing under pradhanmanti housing scheme 2017. In this scheme different residential buildings are available for all categories including EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG homes. All categories are applicable for the LDA housing scheme 2017.
Both online and offline mode are available for application under LDA housing scheme 2017. Interested applicant can choose their mode of application according to there their convenience. This scheme will be a lottery system and random names will be selected during LDA lottery draw. The selected candidate have to pay the initial payment within one month of LDA Lottery draw result 2017. Those who fail to deposit the first amount within time will loose their opportunity of getting the flats.
Eligibility Criteria for LDA housing scheme 2017:
- Age of applicant should be minimum 18 years.
- Applicants should be a citizen of India..
- Under this scheme, no applicant has availed the benefit of the other residential scheme run by the government.
- Beneficiary husband can avail this scheme only by the wife.
Registration Process for LDA Flat Scheme 2017:
- The application Form and brochure can be purchased form the authorized bank.
- The cost of Application form cum brochure is Rs. 525/-.
- The application form and brochure can also be downloded from LDA Lucknow official website.
- The Application form along with registration amount can be submitted in the authorized banks .
- The applicants who will download the application form from the website, will have to pay an extra amount of Rs. 500/- at the time of submission.
- After getting allotment of flat, the remaining amount of flat’s cost to be submitted in Six-Quarterly installments.
List of Authorized banks for purchasing LDA Flat Scheme 2017 Application Form:
- HDFC Bank
- UCO Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank.
Detail of Flats under LDA housing scheme 2017:
- Sunrise Apartment, Kanpur Road Yojana, Mansarovar Sector-P: 12 Flats
- Jankipuram Vistar Yojana Sector-3: 176 Flats
- Sopan Enclave, Priyadarshini Yojana Phase-2: 96 Flats
- Andra Apartment, Sharda Nagar Yojana, Radha Khand: 45 Flats
- Purva Apartment, Kanpur Road Yojana, Sector-H: 12 Flats
- Mrigshira, Mansarovar Yojana, Sector-P, Sunrise Apartment: 58 Flats
- Sopan Enclave, Priyadarshini Yojana Phase-1: 149 Flats
- Janeshwar Enclave, Jankipuram Yojana: 513 Flats
- Shravan Apartment, Kanpur Road Yojana, Sector-E: 115 Flats
- Sargam Apartment, Jankipuram Sec tor-J, Extension: 284 Flats
- Falguni Apartment, Kanpur Road Yojana, Mansarovar Sector-P: 12 Flats
How to Apply for LDA housing scheme 2017:
- Inviting online applications for sale / booking of flats in authorization plans.
- Registration process will start from August 25, 2017.
- The link will be available in the “New Residential Planning” section to apply online for flats in the LDA Housing Scheme 2017.
- From where the application can fill the application form for booking.
- The last date for submission of application form is September 25, 2017.
LDA Flat Scheme 2017 important details
Scheme Launch Date- 28th Aug 2017
Launched By- CM Yogi Aaditya Nath
Registration Starting From- 25 Aug 2017
Registration Closing On- 25 September 2017
Lottery Draw Result Date: 5 October 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
For Scheme Advertisement. Click here
For Download Brochure. Click here
For Official Website. Click here