Ladli Lakshmi Yojana MP: Ladli Lakshmi Scheme MP is launched by CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The purpose of this scheme is to improve the status of girls in Madhya Pradesh. The main Objective of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana MP is to improve the educational status of girls and to improve health status of girls.
After Registration in Ladli Lakshmi Yojana MP 6-6 thousand rupees will be deposited in the on tha name of baby girl in Laadli Laxmi fund for the last five years. In some cases total amount of Rs. 30000/- will be deposited in the name of girl.The Scheme will lay a foundation for good future of girls and bring positive thinking in public against killing of baby girls before birth.
Benefits Of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana:
- If a girl is registered in accordance with this scheme, then she is given class 6 May 2000 rupees 9, 4000 rupees and class 11 May 7500 so that there is no obstruction in the education of girl child.
- After class 11, the girl gets an extra Rs. 200 per month as Rs. 7500.
- After completion of class 12 and after completing the age of 21, the girl gets the amount fixed.
- All the money ahead is on the condition that the girl has passed the class 12 examination and the girl’s marriage has happened after completing 18 years.
- To avail the benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana, any Anganwadi or Women’s Child Development Officer or Child Development Project Officer can be contacted.
Eligibility for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana MP:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The Applicant have low yearly income.
- For Second Baby child this scheme is applicable only for those parents who have opted for Family Planning.
- If some one have already opted Ladli Yojana for first baby child and if they want to get the benefit of the scheme for the second baby child then firstly they have to opt family planning and the first child must have been born before 1 Apr 2008.
- If parents are Dead, then to get the benefit of Ladli Yojana Death Certificate is required.
- Bitiya Yojana is applicable only for first two babies.
- Bitiya Yojana is also applicable if the baby is adopted.
- If the parents are dead then the child can the the application time will be extended to 5 years.
Documents required for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana MP:
- Immunization card of baby girl.
- Family planning certificate.
- Photo of parents and child.
- Birth Certificate of child.
- Domicile certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- Voter Id/ Ration Card.
How to Apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh:
- To Apply For Ladli Scheme contact your Aanganbadi or Asha Bahen.
- Please keep all the necessesary documents at the time of application.
- If the baby girl is adopted then the parent can apply for Ladli Scheme after completion of 6 years of the baby.
- The baby must be registered in Aanganbadi kendra.
Ladli Lakshmi Yojana MP 2017 Important details
लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना
Scheme Launch Date- Oct 2017
Launched By- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Registration Starting From- Oct 2017
For Registration. Click Here
For more details. Click Here
You Can Also See Pratibha Kiran Scholarship MP
You Can Also See Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgaar Yojana MP