Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP: The MP government has introduced the Chief Minister Skill Development Scheme (MMKSY) in the state as Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP to provide free skill training to the youth of the state. Under the KSY MP scheme free training will be given to 2,50,000 youth every year throughout the state. This scheme will help young people to get good employment.
Through the Chief Minister Skill Development Scheme, the government will provide employment to the youth. MP Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana is the biggest plan of Madhya Pradesh. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online from official website for taking advantage of this scheme. The state government has allocated Rs 254.78 crore for this scheme. Apart from this, the government has also provided an amount of Rs. 274.34 crores to implement MMKSY effectively.
The Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP aims to provide free of cost skill training to the youth. This scheme will cover about 2,50,000 candidates every year across the state. Under Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP, the state government will provide free short-term skill training so that youth can develop their skills with the help. Interested candidates can Register for Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP through online.
Benefits Of Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP:
- In this scheme, training will be provided from 15 days to 09 months.
- The purpose of this scheme is to employ and train the unemployed.
- Under this scheme, youths will be provided employment and self employment with free training.
- The youth will be selected online according to merit.
Documents required for Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP 2017:
- Domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Income certificate.
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Caste certificate
- Training Certificate.
- Copy of the bank account pass book.
- Scanned Photo and Signature.
Eligibility Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP:
- The candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh. (i.e men & women)
- The applicant age must be more than 15 years.
- The minimum passing marks should be in all the subjects of NSQF course list.
- Candidate should have Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Caste certificate, Training Certificate.
How to Apply for Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP:
- First candidate have to visit Official Website.
- Now Click on the Candidate Self Registration.
- Now fill all the details in registration form.
- Then click on Submit.
- Save your Registration Id/ User Id and Password for future login.
- You can Login through User Id and Password.
Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP 2017
कौशल संवर्धन योजना मध्य प्रदेश
Scheme Launch Date- Oct 2017
Launched By- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Registration Starting From- Oct 2017
For Registration. Click Here
Download Frequently Asked Questions in Hindi
You Can Also Apply Ladli Lakshmi Yojana MP
You Can Also Apply Pratibha Kiran Scholarship MP
You Can Also Apply Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgaar Yojana MP
MP Kaushal samvardhan Yojana| Madhya Pradesh Mantri Kaushal Samvardhan Scheme| Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP Course List| How to Apply for MukhyaMantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana MP| Online Registration 2017-18| Eligibility Criteria|