Karnataka Arogya Bhagya Scheme : Karnataka Government has planned to launch Arogya Bhagya health scheme to provide universal health care to the state’s population irrespective of the individual’s BPL or APL status will be launched on February 24. Earlier it was planned to launch on November 1, 2017, on the occasion of Kannada Rajyotsava. But the deadline was missed because the Finance department did not approve it in time.
Arogya Bhagya Scheme Karnataka 2018
कर्नाटक आरोग्य भाग्य योजना is expected to benefit 1.3 crore families and will cost Rs. 869.4 crore to the state exchequer as it involves integrating all existing schemes. Category A, comprising about 1.05 crore households, would include farmers, teachers of aided schools, Anganwadi workers, scheduled castes/scheduled tribes, sanitation workers, unorganized workers, public servants and accredited media professionals.
They won’t have to make any contributions towards Karnataka Arogya Bhagya Yojana, which provides treatment worth up to Rs. 1.5 lakh for free in government and private hospitals. Around 30 lakh households who do not come under the above categories would be enrolled in the scheme when they apply online with their Aadhaar details. Those in rural areas would need to contribute Rs. 300 per person and those in urban areas, Rs 700.
Karnataka Arogya Bhagya| Application Form 2018 :
Seven existing schemes — Vajpayee Arogyasri, Yashaswini, Jyothi Sanjeevini, Mukhyamantri Santwana Harish scheme, Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram, Rajiv Arogya Bhagya, and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) — are being merged under UHC. “Arogya Bhagya prevents overlapping of health schemes and duplication. Assurance is better than insurance,” Kumar said. “We have not received funds that were announced by the union government last year. They should try to control the private sector. NITI Aayog is trying to privatize the government sector. They have a moral obligation to strengthen public health systems,” he added.
Arogya Bhagya Apply Online | Registration Form :
- Online Application Form details are not available till now. We will provide you the information and online apply link as soon as it will be available on the official website of Karnataka Arogya Bhagya Yojana.
Benefits of Karnataka Arogya Bhagya Scheme :
- Under Karnataka Arogya Bhagya Scheme government will provide treatment worth 1.5 lakh for free in government and private hospitals.
- The first category would include about 10.5 million households from categories including farmers, unorganized workers, Anganwadi (childcare center) workers, SC / ST, media professionals, teachers of aided schools, public servants and even sanitation workers.
- Annual amount given to the beneficiaries are:
Rural Households: Rs. 300 per person per year
Urban Households: Rs. 700 per person per year
Documents Required for Arogya Bhagya Scheme Karnataka :
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Residence.
Highlights of Arogya Bhagya Yojana 2018 :
- कन्नड़ राजयोगोत्सव दिवस के अवसर पर यह योजना 1 नवंबर को शुरू होगी।
- स्वास्थ्य विभाग में पूरे राज्य में लगभग 1.4 करोड़ परिवार शामिल होंगे।
- यह योजना 7 पूर्व स्वास्थ्य देखभाल योजनाओं को एक एकल बनाने और पारदर्शिता और दक्षता लाएगी।
- सार्वभौमिक स्वास्थ्य कवरेज योजना को लाभार्थियों की आधार संख्या से जोड़ा जाएगा।
- इस योजना के तहत राज्य सरकार और निजी निजी अस्पतालों में इस योजना के तहत उपचार किया जाएगा।
- इस योजना के लाभार्थियों को 2 अलग-अलग श्रेणियों में विभाजित किया जाएगा।
- सरकार निजी अस्पतालों को दिए जाने वाले कुछ उपचारों की दरों को ठीक कर देंगे।
कर्नाटक आरोग्य भाग्य योजना | Online Apply | Application Form | Registration Form | Arogya Bhagya Scheme Karnataka | Arogya Bhagya health scheme | Arogya Bhagya Scheme Karnataka 2018 |Karnataka Arogya Bhagya Scheme | Karnataka Arogya Bhagya Yojana |