Kanpur Development Authority Flats: Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh, applications for two rooms for two lakh rupees will be started from Wednesday. Under the scheme application forms will be available free of cost from the scheduled branches of the banks connected with Kanpur Development Authority (KDA). KDA applications can be submitted through a single window up to November 10, 2017.
In this scheme 46 thousand people have applied in Kanpur city to take a flat. Under Kanpur Development Authority Flats residential scheme, the cost of a flat is coming to Rs 4.5 lakhs, out of which the central government and the state government will give a subsidy of 2.5 lakh rupees and the applicants will have to pay two lakh rupees.
You can also take a loan to get a flat in this Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme (KDA). KDA is doing the demand survey among 46 thousand applicants. Those who can not apply in this scheme can also apply. Number of People intrested in flat scheme who will pay two lakh rupees be counted under Kanpur Awas Yojana survey.
In the KDA, the first survey was to start from Tuesday and in the plan all the bank branches got the application forms of the survey. The reason for not starting the survey under Kanpur Awas scheme was that there was no application form available in the branches of the same. KDA VC Vijendra Pandian said that the application form will be free from the branches of scheduled banks from Wednesday.
Eligibility of Kanpur Development Authority:
- For KDA Flats Registration age of applicant should be minimum 18 years.
- Applicants should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of UP.
- Applicant should have an annual income upto three lakh rupees.
- The applicant should have no house and house in the country.
- Applications can not be made on the name of the husband or wife if any person having a house.
- If parents having a house on their name, then the married sons of the family can apply.
- Under KDA Flats Registration, no applicant has availed the benefit of the other residential scheme run by the government.
List of Authorized banks for Kanpur Awas Yojana Application Form:
- HDFC Bank (KDA Complex)
- Axis Bank (Civil Lines)
- ICICI Bank (Freight Road)
- Bank of Baroda (dummy no-5)
- State Bank of India (Motijheel)
Documents Required for Kanpur Development Authority Flats:
- Aadhar card number
- Bank account
- Domicile certificate
- Photo and signature of candidate
How to Apply for Kanpur Development Authority Flats:
- Inviting online applications for sale / booking of flats in authorization plans.
- Registration process will start from October 2017.
- The link will be available in the “New Residential Planning” section to apply online for flats in the KDA Housing Scheme 2017.
- From where the application can fill the application form for booking.
Kanpur Development Authority Flats Important details
Launched By- CM Yogi Aaditiya Nath
Scheme Launch Date- 25 Oct 2017
Registration Starting From- 25 Oct 2017
Registration Closing On- 10 Nov 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting