Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme : Kalyan Lakshmi Yojana which is an ambitious scheme introduced by Telangana State Government. Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme will provide a financial balance to the bride belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes families under the government. Under the Kalyan Lakshmi Yojana, the State Government, which belongs to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe families, will provide a check of Rs. 1,00,116 on female marriage.
Kalyan Lakshmi Scheme 2018
The State government has enhanced the amount paid to eligible beneficiaries under Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme from Rs. 75,116 to Rs.1,00,116. To avail the benefits of the Kalyan Lakshmi Yojana 2018, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana State. Only applicants who have crossed 18 years are eligible for the scheme. The families whose annual income is less than 2 lakh rupees can get the benefit of Telangana Marrige scheme.
Kalyana Laxmi Scheme is a welfare scheme for wedding of SC, ST, Minorities (BC-A / BC-B / BC-D) and economically backward classes (EBC – listed / other) girls. Interested girls can see Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Details, do Kalyana Laxmi Scheme Application Form Download or fill it through telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana 2018 | Apply Online | Registration |
Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana 2018 which have achieved other societal milestones since their launch have so far helped eliminate child marriages, besides helping distressed families. The scheme is launched to help the poor, SC, ST and minorities families at the time of the marriage of daughters. Interested candidates can Apply Online / Register online through official website.
Eligibility of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2018 :
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The girl’s age should be 18 years old for Kalyan Lakshmi Scheme.
- Parents annual income from all sources should be less than 2 lakhs.
- The girls must belong to SC / ST / Minorities / Backward classes to avail kalyana laxmi scheme amount of Rs. 1 lakh.
How to Apply Online Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme :
- First candidate have to visit the official website. Click Here
- Click on “Kalyan Lakshmi” link shown below.
- Then, click on “register – click here” link in the “Kalyan Lakshmi Scheme”.
- Now you will shop application form appears.
- Fill out all the details, upload the documents and click the “Submit” button.
- Finally, complete the application form to complete the Kalyan Lakshmi scheme.
Documents required Kalyana Lakshmi Yojana 2018 :
- Ist Marriage Confirmation Certificate.
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate.
- Bride’s Photo
- Age proof certificate
- Bride’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Groom’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Mother’s Scanned Bank pass book
- Bride’s Scanned Bank pass book
- In addition to the above Kalyana Laxmi Scheme documents, candidates must also be asked to produce Wedding Card, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate and SSC documents.
Note: All documents should be scanned in jpeg/jpg (Size Should be greater than 50kb and less than 150kb).
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Application Status:
Applicants can visit the Link to Check Application Status. Click Here