Kailash Yatra 2018| Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018|
Ministry of External Affairs has asked for the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra (KMY) application for year 2018 through online mode. Interested pilgrims can apply online through the official website before April 2, 2018. Only yatri’s who are citizen of India are eligible.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra (KMY) is a journey of religious values and cultural importance. This visit attracts the Hindus because they consider it as the residence of Lord Shiva. Apart from this, the journey is also religiously important for the people of Jain and Buddhism.
The Central Government will not provide any financial assistance to the passengers for this trip. Under Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018, all travelers must stay in Delhi for 3 to 4 days before traveling and will have to do their medical check-up. The Delhi Government only manages the convenience of sharing food and lodging for the passengers only. If the passengers wish, they can arrange their own food and lodging in Delhi.
Before enrolling online, applicants can do some basic check to ensure their health and wellbeing status. However, this investigation will not be valid for medical check-up done by DHLI and ITBP in Delhi before the visit.
Eligibility Criteria for Kailash Yatra 2018:
- All pilgrims should be Indian citizens.
- Candidates should have an Indian passport, which is valid for at least 6 months of that year of September 1.
- Candidates should be in the age group of 18 years to 70 years on 1st January of 2018.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of all pilgrims should be below 25.
- All pilgrims should be fit to travel physically.
- Foreign citizens are not eligible to apply.
Online Application for Kailash Yatra 2018:
- First go to official website kmsy.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, click on “How to apply” in the main menu.
- Read the terms and conditions found on the new page.
- Later click on the “Click to Apply” link at the bottom of the page.
- The application form will appear here and the candidates will have to fill all the required details correctly.
- Finally, the candidates will have to click the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- In addition, the candidates can take the printout of the completed application form and keep it for any future reference.
Click Here To Apply for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018.
Click Here To Apply for Application Form.