Indira Gandhi Vridha Pension Yojana MP: Madhya Pradesh Government has announced to give pension to old age person. CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan has launched Indira Gandhi Vridha Pension Yojana to give financial help to old age persons. Candidates can apply through offline mode. Online details can be done seen on official site of Madhya Pradesh Government, Department of Social Justice and Disadvantaged. Offline mode is also available to provide benefits of old age persons.
To avail the benefits of Indira Gandhi Pension Scheme MP, the eligible person will have to submit the application form in as per rules and guidelines of Madhya Pradesh Government, Department of Social Justice and Disadvantaged.
The National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) is a welfare programme being administered by the Ministry of Rural Development. This programme is being implemented in rural areas as well as urban areas. Under the National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP), the Ministry of Rural Development , Government of India is implementing the Indira Gandhi National old age pension scheme for the old people who live below the poverty line in order to provide them financial assistance. The scheme is being run in the state by Department of Social Justice & Disable People Welfare, Government of Madhya Pradesh since 15-08-1995.
वृद्धा पेंशन योजना is being execute for the needy old people who are unable to make their livelihood. The scheme covered old people having little or no regular means of subsistence from his / her own sources of income or through financial support from family members or other sources.
Benefit of Vridha Pension Yojana Madhya Pradesh:
- To Provide pension to persons below poverty line.
- The Old age person will not be dependent on anyone anymore.
- The pensioner having age between 60 to 79 years will get Rs 300/- per month as pension.
- The pensioner having age 80 years or more will get Rs 500/- per month as pension .
Eligibility for वृद्धा पेंशन योजना मध्य प्रदेश:
- Pensioner should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Pensioner age should be more than 60 years.
- Applicant should belongs to Below Poverty Line.
Document Required for इंदिरा गांधी वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना:
- Pensioner should have Aadhar Card.
- Pensioner should have Voter-Id card.
- Pensioner should 3 photograph.
- Pensioner should have Bank Account and Bank Pass-Book.
- Pensioner should have an age certificate.
- Age mentioned in age-certificate and Voter-Id card should be same.
Apply for Madhya Pradesh Pension Yojana 2017:
- To apply for Pension Yojana MP applicant must visit following offices along with Application Form and all the necessary supporting documents:
- Gram Panchayat
- Nagar Panchayat
- District Panchayat
- Municipal Corporation
Indira Gandhi Vridha Pension Scheme MP
वृद्धा पेंशन योजना मध्य प्रदेश
Scheme Launch Date- 25th Sep 2017
Launched By- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Registration Starting From- 25th Sep 2017
For More Details. Click Here
Keep Visiting For Latest Updates and Information