HP Congress Election Manifesto: Congress has released its manifesto for Himachal Pradesh assembly elections 2017. In the announcement letter of Congress Election Manifesto 2017, the focus has been on the govt employees. Apart from this, farmers have been promised for interest free loans and also students will get free laptops. Let us tell you that the BJP’s Vision Document was released on Sunday, three days after which the Congress released its manifesto on Wednesday.
Senior leader of Congress party Sri Sushil Kumar Shinde and CM Candidate Virbhadra Singh released the Congress Election Manifesto 2017. In HP Congress Election Manifesto, the have promised to give minimum Rs 350 to Manrega workers, 50000 Meditorious students will get free laptop with 1GB data.
Himachal Pradesh Manifesto / Ghoshna Patra / Vision Document:
- Loan to small farmers up to 1 lakh will be given without interest.
- Minimum wages will be Rs 350 for Manrega workers.
- Old age people will get pension of 1300 rupees.
- 50,000 meritorious students of poor families will be given laptops and 1 GB data free.
- Promising one lakh jobs to youths.
- Old age pension will be restored.
- Contract Employees will be guaranteed in 2 years.
- More rights will be given to panchayats in the state.
- Sports activities will be increased by making gym and playgrounds in every panchayat.
- From the road in the state, bridge networks will be laid.
- Mini stadiums and sports academies will be made in every district.
- Solid policy to save crops from wild animals.
- 75 years old will get pension.
हिमाचल में 27 साल में 60 से ज्यादा सीटें किसी पार्टी को नहीं मिलीं