HP bJP Election Manifesto: BJP has released its manifesto for Himachal Pradesh assembly elections 2017. In the announcement letter of BJP Election Manifesto 2017 Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that many beneficiary schemes will be launched for the people of Himachal Pradesh.
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has released the BJP’s Manifesto/Ghoshna Patra ‘Vision Document in Shimla on Sunday, 29 October for the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017 to be held on 29th Oct 2017. Instead of the manifesto, the Bharatiya Janata Party has issued the Golden Globe for the first time to attract the votors.
The BJP has taken care of almost all sections of society in its Vision Document. The BJP’s focus in the document is on increasing mafiaraj and women’s crime in the state rather than increasing unemployment in the state.Several other BJP leaders of the state including JP Nadda, Prem Kumar Dhumal, Shanta Kumar among several others were also present during announcement of HP Congress Election Manifesto.
Himachal Pradesh Manifesto / Ghoshna Patra / Vision Document:
- No interview for Grade 3 and Grade 4 Posts. Selection will be made on the basis of
- Creation of Pension Yojana Samiti for discussing pension of Government Employees.
- For the Payscale,4-9-14 scale will be followed
- Creation of Karmchari Kalyan Board
- Health Card for Government Employees
- Govt. will Implement Karmyogi Yojana
- In spite of Current 70% allocation, 80% allocation for jobs in Industries will be given to
- Annual Employment Fairs will be organized in all Districts.
- Rural BPO’s will be established and Financial Assistance will be given.
- Kaushal Vikas Centers will be established at Block level.
- Govt. Will provide English Speaking Training to 50 thousand young people.
- Hostels will be opened at Shimla, Dharamshala, Hamirpur & Chandigarh.
- Travel Allowance will be given.
- With the support of Defence Ministry, CSD Depot will be opened.
- To train the student for armed forces, Major Somnath Sharma Schools will be opened.
- Mini Stadium & Mini Sports Academies will be opened across the state.
- Gym & Play Grounds will be opened at Panchayat Level.
- Vivekanand Yuva Centers will be opened.
- The Govt. will provide scholarship to NCC- C Certificate Holders.
- Gudiya Yojana will be launched under which Gudiya Helpline will be started.
- Female Police Stations will be opened up Govt. will invest in the creation of a special app. After Pressing the ‘Shakti button’ in this app the details like Physical Location, Name & Phone no. will be automatically sent to the Nearest Police Station/Police Van.
- The reservation for Female candidates in the upcoming Police recruitment will be increased to 33%.
- The Government will bear total expenses of Char Dham Yatra for Senior Citizens.
- For the Darshan at the Temples, Government will start Devbhumi Dharshan Yojana.
- Free Bus Service will be started.
- Benefits to senior citizens will be given under Samajik Suraksha Pension Scheme.
- Varistha Nagrik Suvidha Kendras will be opened at Dharamshala, Shimla, Mandi & Hamirpur.
- The government will make sure that Arti at various temples will be streamed live early morning every day.
- Free Laptop/Tablet along with Monthly 1GB Data will be given to 1st Division Pass students.
- Free Wifi Facility will be started at all Government Institutions.
- Under the Student Credit Card Scheme, Scholarships & Loan facility will be made easily available to the students.
- All Schools will be developed further. Computer & Science Laboratories will be made compulsory.
HP Vidhan Sabha Elections full details |Candidate list| Voter List|