Health Insurance Scheme Madhya Pradesh: Madhya Pradesh government has invited application to get the benefit of Health Insurance Scheme MP. Under National Health Insurance Scheme health services will be provide to person of below lower class and Below poverty line (BPL). The benefits of health services can be taken in the selected Hospitals.
The purpose of Health Insurance Scheme MP is to provide financial assistance to those living below the poverty line so that the poor families and the needy people get health services on time. Under Swasthya Bima Yojana MP, each nominee family will be provided a sum insured.
State Illness Assistance Fund (SIAF) scheme will free medical treatment for Below Poverty Line (BPL) people of Madhya Pradesh. Under the scheme free medical facility will be provided to BPL card holder families. Various schemes has been launched by state government as such as Bal Hriday Upchar Yojana MP, Rajya Bimari Sahayta Yojana to cover 13 dangerous diseases requiring surgery and treatment.
Benefit of Health Insurance Scheme Madhya Pradesh:
- The SIAF will be provided for treatment of Rs. 25,000 upto Rs. 2 lac.
- Applicable for for one member of family only.
Eligibility for Health Insurance Scheme Madhya Pradesh:
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate should be below the lower class and the below poverty line.
- Government will provide free medical treatment from 20 listed diseases given in list (List of Hospitals SIAF MP).
List of Treatments Available Health Insurance Scheme MP:
|Brain Tumour||50,000 – 2 lac|
|Cancer MyloidLeukaemia||2 lac|
|Two Wall Replacement||1.65 lac|
Document for Health Insurance Scheme Madhya Pradesh:
- Photos of family
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- BPL Card
How to apply for Health Insurance Yojana Madhya Pradesh:
- To benefit from MP Health Insurance Yojana, it is necessary to have a “Smart Card”.
- Under this insurance scheme, smart card holders will be made beneficiaries.
- Candidate have to apply for smartcard to avail the benefit.
- To apply for smart card candidate have to visit cg.nic.in website.
- Contact Details- Directorate of Health Service Govt of Madhya Pradesh5th Floor, Satpura Bhawan, Bhopal M.P. – 462004.
Health Insurance Scheme Madhya Pradesh Important details
Scheme Launch Date- Nov 2017
Launched By- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Registration Starting From- Nov 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
To Download SIAF Application Form. Click Here
To Check Eligibility. Click Here
To Download Hospital list. Click Here
To Check Financial Assistance. Click Here
To Check Beneficiaries List. Click Here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting
Check Application Status|Check Recognized Hospital List|
Beneficiaries List|Check Rate List|