Health Insurance Scheme Chhattisgarh: The Center goverment and Chhattisgarh government invited application for Smart Card to get the benefit National Health Insurance Scheme Chhattisgarh. Under National Health Insurance Scheme and Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme health services will be provide to the general public. The benefits of health services can be taken in the selected hospitals through the smart card received under मुख्यमंत्री स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना.
Under this scheme, applications for smart cards are being made offline.The purpose of National Health Insurance Scheme is to provide financial assistance to those living below the poverty line so that the poor families and the needy people get health services on time. Under Swasthya Bima Yojana AP, each nominee family will be provided a sum insured.
Under Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana every citizen of the state has to improve the carrying capacity, availability and reach of quality health care . For this, the state has launched the National Health Insurance Scheme for unskilled workers and the Chief Minister Insurance Insurance Scheme (MSBY) against the risk of health expenditure due to poverty, so that the security will be provided to each family.
छत्तीसगढ़ स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना will provide health insurance coverage upto Rs 30,000 for all left families not covered under the National Health Insurance Scheme. All surgical cases, whether hospitalization is needed or taken care of day care, are eligible under the scheme.
Eligibility for Health Insurance Scheme Chhattisgarh:
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Smart Card is mandatory to take advantage of health services.
- Candidate should be below the lower class and the poverty line.
Document for Chhattisgarh Health Insurance Scheme:
- Photos of family
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Health Insurance Yojana:
- To benefit from Chhattisgarh Health Insurance Yojana, it is necessary to have a “Smart Card”.
- Under this insurance scheme, smart card holders will be made beneficiaries.
- Candidate have to apply for smartcard to avail the benefit.
- To apply for smart card candidate have to visit cg.nic.in website.
- Application of smart card can be submitted in the Chief Medical and Health Officer’s office, Durg, Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Supla, Health Center, Bhilai-3, Dhandhana, Patan, Ui, Nagarpalika Kumhari-Ahivara-Jamul.
How to check the status of Smart Card/RSBY/MSBY:
- Go to “cg.nic.in” to check the Smart Card status.
- Click on “Click here for the information of your smart card application” on the portal’s homepage.
- Now, after entering Enter Aadhar No, Verification Code, click on Search.
- Now Applicants can see their Smart Card status.
Check the list of selected hospitals under Health Insurance Scheme:
- First Candidate have to visit cg.nic.in.
- Then click on “Portal of Empanelled Hospitals” on the Portal.
- Now choose “Select District”, “Select Type (Pub / Pvt)”.
- After that you can check the list of hospitals in your district.
Swasthya Bima Yojana Chhattisgarh 2017 Important details
स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना छत्तीसगढ़
Scheme Launch Date- Nov 2017
Launched By- CM Raman Singh
Registration Starting From- Nov 2017
For Online Registration. Click Here
Check Smart Card Status – Click Here
Download Application Form – Click Here
Check List of hospitals (Empaneled Hospitals List) – Click Here