Haj 2018: The Haj Committee has invited online application for Haj Yatra 2018. Any person belongs to Muslim community who wants to do Hajj Yatra 2018 can apply as soon as possible. The process of completing online form for Haj Yatra 2018 will start from 15th November 2017 and last date of application is December 7, 2017. This is the first time that the Haj Committee of India has released the work plan before 6th. However, according to sources, the last date Hajj 2018 apply online can be increased on the day of application.
Union Minister of Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has said that the Ministry is trying to digitize Haj Yatra from 2018. Naqvi also said that whoever going to Haj would be able to travel from all 21 embarkation points and also that those from embarkation points in conflict areas would be given an option to travel from other points.
The government has launched a new Haj Mobile App. This app will help the Haj Yatris to apply online. With the help of mobile application you can make inquiry, information, information about latest activities related to Hajj and e-payment can be done through this app. You can download Hajj 2018 application form from link given below. for Hajj 2018 apply online this app can be used.
If you are looking for the latest news about the Hajj Yatra 2018 apply online you can read all the information about Haj Yatra 2018 below. Those candidates who are interested in Haj 2018 can Hajj Yatra application form from official site or the link given below. For more information you can visit official website of Hajj 2018.
ELIGIBILITY FOR HAJ 2018:
Any citizen of India who is a Muslim, can apply for Haj except:
- Any person not in possession of machine readable valid Indian international passport issued on or before 07th December, 2017 and valid at least upto 14th February, 2019.
- A person who has already performed Haj in any earlier year through HCoI. Thus there is a ban on Repeaters (exceptions are mentioned in para 2 above).
- Those who do not have the mental or physical health to perform the pilgrimage.
- Persons whose legs are amputated, who are crippled, handicapped, lunatic or otherwise physically / mentally incapacitated.
- Those afficted with polio, tuberculosis, congestive cardiac & respiratory ailment, acute coronary insufficiency, coronary thrombosis, mental disorder, infectious leprosy, AIDS or any other communicable disease / disability.
- Ladies in advanced stage of pregnancy, especially those who are in such a stage at the time of outbound flight to the KSA.
- Ladies not accompanied by Sharai Mehram except Ladies abobe 45 years of age, who wish to go for Haj but do not have a Male Mahram and their school of thought (Maslak) permits are allowed to travel in group of four (4). The group of such ladies should remain four (4) at all stages of Haj journey.
- A person against whom any Court has issued an order prohibiting him/her to travel abroad.
Documents Required for Haj 2018:
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Election Commission Photo ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill (Land-line)
- Water Bill
- Gas Connection
Processing Fee for Haj 2018:
- For each applicant, other than infant, a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.300/- is to be paid.
- Fee can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India into HCoI’s A/C No.: 35398104789 “HAJ PILGRIM PROCESSING FEE”.
- Fee can be paid at any branch of Union Bank of India into HCoI’s A/C No.: 318702010406010 “HAJ PROCESSING FEE ACCOUNT”.
- For payment at Bank branch, use pink colour pay-in-slip attached in booklet or download from website.
- Rs.200/- out of the non-refundable processing fee will be paid to SHCs.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR HAJ 2018:
- To apply online for Haj 2018 the applicant have to visit official website of HAJ.
- Now click on online application form at the top of the homepage.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details.
- Click on submit.
HAJJ Yatra 2018 Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Registration||15-Nov-17|
|End Date for Online Applications||07-Dec-17|
|Conduct of Qurrah for Selection of Haj Pilgrims||First week of January 2018|
|End date for Receipt of Advance Haj amount||Second week of January 2018|
|Zone wise training of Khadimul Hujjaj||Third Week of January 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of Allotment Letters||11-Apr-18|
Important Downloads for HAJ 2018:
- Application form
- Haj Application Form
- Pay-in-slip (SBI)
- Pay-in-slip (UBI)
- Solemn Declaration and Undertaking – Reserved Category 70+
- Solemn Declaration and Undertaking – General Category
- Solemn Declaration and Undertaking – Reapeters in case of Mehram/Companion of age 70