Free Laptop Goa 2018: Goa Government has announced the Free Laptop Yojana Goa for the students of Goa. Free laptop will be provided to students of 11th class under this Free Laptop Goa 2018. Only those students are eligible for Free Laptop scheme Goa 2018 which are studying in schools affiliated with any recognized Board of Education.
As per Goa Cyberage Scheme 2018, the laptops are actually to be provided to students of Class XI, but as there is a backlog, the laptops are distributed to the students when they are studying in Class XII. The Class XII batch of all streams commerce, science, arts and vocational will be provided with the laptops under Free Laptop Goa 2017-18.
For Free Laptop Yojana Goa 2018 total laptops will cost the state government around 29 crore as per source. Students from professional colleges and technical institutes, too, would be covered under Goa Free Laptop 2018 from this year. Students who are interested in free laptop under Free Laptop Distribution Goa 2018 can download the application form and register online through official website of goa board.
Goa Free laptop 2017-18 specification:
- Lenovo brand.
- 14-inch display
- 500GB internal memory
- 4GB random-access memory (RAM)
- 1 year warranty
- 14 or 15 inch screen
- Optical drives and
- Mid-level processing capabilities
- Standard ports
- Requisite operating system.
Eligibility for Free Laptop Yojana Goa 2018:
- Applicants should be the resident of Goa.
- Under Goa Free Laptop 2018, students who are in the 11th class will get the benefit.
- Students who are studying in arts, commerce, science and business studies discipline are eligible.
- Under Cyberage Scheme 2018 total 1500 laptops will be distributed.
- Applicants seeking admission in Class X are also eligible.
- Students who have already received the benefits of free laptop scheme are not eligible for Cyberage Student Scheme 2018.
Registration Fee for Cyberage Student Scheme 2018:
- Government and Government Aided Higher Secondary Schools will have to pay Rs 1,000.
- Recognized non-aided higher secondary schools will have to pay Rs. 2,000 for Free Laptop scheme Goa 2017-18.
Challan Sample Goa Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2017-2018
Documents for the Free Laptop Scheme Goa 2018:
- Passport size photo
- 10th Mark sheet and Qualification certificates
- Resident Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address prof
- Aadhar Card
- Admission Fees Slip
How to apply Free Laptop Scheme Goa 2018:
- Applicant have to visit official website of goa education board to apply for Goa Free Laptop Yojana 2018.
- Now click on the “Orders & Circulars” link on the left side of the homepage.
- Then applicants have to click on Cyberage Student Scheme 2017-18.
- PDf page will open read all guidelines and instructions.
- Cyberage student scheme 2017-2018 application form will open.
- Download and Print the Free Laptop Goa Application Form.
- Student should fill all the necessary information carefully in the application form.
- Submit the form at department of Directorate Education of Goa along with all required documents.
Application Form Goa Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2017-2018
Free Laptop Yojana Goa 2017-18
Goa Cyberage Scheme /गोवा साइबरज स्टूडेंट स्कीम 2018
Scheme Launch Date- Nov 2017
Launched By- CM Manohar Parrikar
Registration Closing on- 5 Dec 2017
For Registration. Click Here
For Official Notification. Click Here