Free Auto Rickshaw Delhi:Delhi Government has announced to provide free E-Auto to womensof delhi under Danteshwari Seva Yojana Delhi. Under this scheme, eligible womens will be provided free E-Auto Rickshaw. CM Yogi Aadtiya Nath has instructed the concerned officials to start working on the direction and condition of the scheme.
In Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi observed the e-Auto Rickshaw Exhibition under the Danteshwari Seva Yojana. Under this scheme, e-auto rickshaws have been distributed to women of 51 groups. 200 women are being trained to run auto rickshaw. Stalls were set up in Delhi under the Danteshwari Seva Yojana, in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi observed the e-Auto Rickshaw exhibition of Dantewada.
On the occasion of the birth centenary of late Nanaji Deshmukh, nationalist leader in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, was observing the exhibitions performed by different states based on rural development and public welfare schemes. It is a great steps towards women’s empowerment.
Benefit of Free Auto Rickshaw Delhi:
- Danteshwari Seva Yojana Delhi in Dantewada has been started for women’s self reliance.
- E-Auto Rickshaw will be given to women’s of Delhi.
- Many groups of women have also started work.
- Women are showing interest in running e-auto rickshaws.
- Auto Driving training will be given to 200 women’s.
- This scheme will motivate women empowerment.
Documents Required for Free Auto Rickshaw Delhi:
- Aadhar card number
- Bank account
- Domicile certificate
- Photo and signature of candidate
How to Apply for Free Auto Rickshaw Delhi:
- To fill the online application form go to official website.
- Click on the link showing Apply Online for .
- Fill the opened form completely and submit..
- Save your Registration no. for future procedures.
Free Auto Rickshaw Delhi Important details
Scheme Launch Date- Oct 2017
Launched By- PM Narendra Modi
Registration Starting From- Oct 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting