Devi Ahilyabai Scheme UP: Uttar Pradesh Government has announced to provide free education to girls under Devi Ahilyabai Scheme UP. Under this scheme, eligible girls will be provided free education till graduation. CM Yogi Aadtiya Nath has instructed the concerned officials to start working on the direction and condition of the scheme.
“Beti Padhao Roshni Badhao” organised on the occasion of “International Beti Diwas” as a chief guest CM Yogi Aadtiya Nath has said that this will be a great initiative for “Beti Padhao Beti Badhao” schemes already running by central government. By education we will save the future of girls in India.
Under the Devi Ahilyabai Scheme UP, in Uttar Pradesh state, girls will be provided free education till graduation. Under the scheme millions of girl students of the state will be benefited. The Chief Minister said that to promote the daughters of the Indian Government, save the daughter, daughter is going to teach.
In this year’s UP board resulted in 99 students in 147 toppers. It is clear from the fact that daughters are going ahead. Under skill development mission, 50 percent of the people who have trained six lakhs are women. The UP Chief Minister has launched several schemes for the welfare and development of girls.
Benefits of Devi Ahilyabai Scheme UP:
- This Scheme for the welfare and development of girls.
- The fee will be reimbursed by state goverment from this session under the Ahilyabai scheme.
- The benefit of Ahilya bai scheme will be for the students of all the classes.
- The girls who were deprived of the scholarship of the Social Welfare Department will also get the benefit under this scheme.
- Higher education director told that under the Devi Ahilyabai scheme, the fees reimbursement will be given to any income and caste students.
- Students who do not receive reimbursement from the Social Welfare Department, their fees will be returned to their account under Devi Ahilyabai Scheme UP.
Documents Required for Ahilyabai Scholarship UP:
- Aadhar card number
- Bank account
- College/school certificate
- Photo and signature of candidate
How to Apply for Ahilyabai Yojana UP:
- To fill the online application form go to official website.
- Click on the link showing Apply Online for Ahilyabai Yojana.
- Fill the opened form completely and submit.
- Save your Registration no. for future procedures.
Devi Ahilyabai Scheme UP Important details
Scheme Launch Date- 12th Oct 2017
Launched By- CM Yogi Aaditiya Nath
Registration Starting From- 12th Oct 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting