CBSE Scholarship Scheme: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced CBSE Scholarship Scheme. The CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl is launched to benefit those girls who are single girl Child of their parents. Under CBSE Merit Single Girl Scholarship scheme the candidate must have passed Class 10th exam with minimum 60% or 6.2 CGPA (in case of CGPA) and must be continuing her further studies for higher class i.e 11th or 12th.
The purpose of the CBSE Scholarship Scheme is to promote education among parents and encouraging meritorious students for further studies. The scholarship rate in the CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme will be five hundred rupees Rs. 500/- per month. Under CBSE scholarship for girls, the scholarship awarded will be paid for a maximum of two years. Payments will be given through demand draft (D.D)or ECS.
10th students who are passed from C.B.S.E Board have golden opportunity to get CBSE scholarship 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education has issued scholarship Official Notification for girls who have passed 10th pass from CBSE Board. According to this notification, those students who have recently passed 10th can all apply for CBSE Scholarship Yojana.Girls who have passed their Class X from schools affiliated to CBSE and are the single child of their parents are eligible for CBSE scholarship Registration.
Benefit of CBSE Scholarship Yojana:
- Rs. 500/- per month will be given as scholarship.
- This scholarship will be given for 2 consecutive years.
- Scholarship scheme will promote education among parents and encouraging meritorious students for further studies.
Eligibilty for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl:
- Single Girl Child Class 10th passed.
- Single Girl child means a girl who is the only child of their parents and there is no brother or sisters.
- Students passed Class10 and continuing their studies in class 11th and 12th are eligible.
- Candidate must have passed Class 10th exam with minimum 60% or 6.2 CGPA.
- Only those students are considered whose tuition fees are not more than Rs.1500 / month per month.
- The CBSE scholarship 2017 is for Indian nationals and for CBSE students only.
How to Apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2017:
- Candidate need to enter her roll number and certificate no. (as printed on the class X grade sheet) in order to submit the online application form.
- Enter all your particulars carefully and submit the form.
- Note down the Registration Number shown on the page. This will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
- Print the undertaking as provided in the “Guidelines Document” (this document), fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
- Prepare affidavit, as per format provided in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Scan the above two documents, ie Affidavit and Undertaking so as to create JPG image file of up to 1MB size.
- Go to “Upload Document” option and upload both the above documents.
- Go to print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
- Send duly filled and signed confirmation page to “Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi – 110092.
- In case of any query you may write to email@example.com.
CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017 details
Launched By- C.B.S.E
Last date of Registration Online- 15th Nov 2017
Last date of Registration Offline- 30th Nov 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
Keep visiting for latest updates and information.