Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has introduced the insurance scheme called Shramik Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh for poor workers. Andhra Pradesh has been started for workers in the labor sector. Under Shramik Insurance Yojana, the state government will be insured the workers of an unorganized sector such as agricultural laborers, artisans, small self-employed people, small traders, vendors, shopkeepers and shop workers.
The main objective Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh is to provide relief to families of unorganized workers in case of death or disability of unorganized workers. All India data shows that Andhra Pradesh is one of the major states in accidents. It is necessary to provide accidental death and disability insurance to the worker for social security.
Under Bima Yojana AP, the government has a goal to cover 1.5 crore workers. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has taken a very good initiative by providing insurance cover to the unorganized sector workers to make their life easier. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has launched an insurance scheme for the unorganized sector workers.
Under Insurance Scheme AP, the state government provides insurance cover to the unorganized sector employees. The main objective of this scheme is to provide relief to the families of the unorganized workers in case of death or disability of the workers.
Objective of Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh:
- Objective of Insurance Scheme AP is to provide relief to the families of the unorganized workers in the case of the death or disability of the unorganized working class.
- Insurance cover will be provided to the unorganized sector employees.
- This scheme is for people working as agricultural laborers, artisans, small self-employed people, small traders, vendors, shopkeepers and shop workers.
Benefit of Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh:
- Rs 5 lakhs for unorganized workers in the age group of 18 to 59 years in case of Accident deaths or disability.
- The government will provides Rs. 75,000 under the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana and Rs. 2,00,000 under the Prime Minister’s Suraksha Insurance Scheme.
- For insurance cover of Rs.3,62,500 / – for partial disability and under the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna, the insurance benefit of 30,000 / – for the natural death of workers is given under this scheme.
- In addition, for unorganized workers of the age group 60 to 70 years Rs. 1200 / – per annum as a scholarship will be given to the children of the workers.
- An insurance of Rs. 25 lakhs has been included for accidental death and disability.
- Rs 3,25,000 / – Benefit of insurance cover for partial disability.
Eligibility of Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh:
- Applicant should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Employees between the ages of 18 to 70 years are eligible for the scheme.
- Unorganized workers of the age group of 60 to 70 years are not eligible for natural death relief and scholarship for children.
Document for Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh:
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph.
- Age certificat.
- Proof of the workers of the unorganized sector.
Apply for Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh:
- Visit the applicant’s official site http://chandrannabima.ap.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Then, download the application form http://www.chandrannabima.ap.gov.in/application.pdf
- Now, fill out the application form and attach all required documents.
- After filling the form, submit it to the Labor Department in Andhra Pradesh.
Shramik Chandraanna Bima Yojana Andhra Pradesh Important details
Scheme Launch Date- Nov 2017
Launched By- CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu
Registration Starting From- Nov 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting