Bihar Scholarship 2018: Government of Bihar has launched the Chief Minister’s below Backward Class Scholarship Scheme 2017/मुख्यमंत्री अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग मेधावृत्ति योजना 2017 (MMSY). CM of Bihar Mr. Nitish Kumar has launched the scheme for upliftment of below caste candidates who don’t have much income for further studies. Under this scheme, the state government will provided a scholarship of Rs 10000 to the meritorious students of class 10th from Bihar board.
Bihar Scholarship 2017 is being conducted by the Backward Classes and Backward Class Welfare Department. Under this scheme, eligible students have first class pass students in class 10th. In order to avail the Bihar scholarship scheme 2018, scholarship will be provided by filling up the online application form on official site of social welfare of bihar goverment. There are three separate scholarships for all candidate who are studing now. first is Pre-Matric second is Post-Matric and for Diploma and Engineering also.
The candidates who are searching for the Bihar Scholarship 2018-19 form can download the Bihar Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form at the official website. Bihar Scholarship 2018 Onlin Application forms are now available and all backward class candidated including OBC/SC/ST can Apply Online For Bihar Scholarship 2017-18. If You want to Apply Online For Bihar Scholarship 2018 The you can check the below details and collect necessary documents to apply online.
Documents Required for Bihar Scholarship 2018:
- Residential certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Bank account
- family Income certificates
- College/school certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Affidavit of Parents
- Photo and signature of candidate
Eligibility criteria for Bihar Scholarship 2018:
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Annual income of parents should be 2.5 lakhs to apply.
- Students from class 10th and 12th are eligible for the scholarship.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
- Candidate should have passed 10th from Bihar Board .
- Only two candidate can apply for scholarship from one family.
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 10th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
How to Apply for Bihar Scholarship 2018:
Candidates can visit the official website of the Bihar Welfare department to fill the application form of the Bihar state. Many Candidates don’t know the process of applying online application for the Bihar Scholarship 2016 so they have to firstly read the official notification for proper instructions of filling the online form. You can follow the below instructions to apply online:
- Visit the Official website of the Bihar welfare
- Now click on “ Click here to apply online for student scholarship“.
- Now fill the necessary details
- Now upload supporting documents.
- Now click on the submit button
- Take a hard copy of the Application Form for further use.
- Send this Application form along with supporting documents to welfare department.
OBC candidate can apply online here. Click Here
SC/ST candidate can apply online here. Click Here