Berozgaari Bhatta Punjab: The unemployment allowance scheme has been started by the Punjab government to provide financial assistance to the unemployed. Har Ghar Ton Ikk Captain Scheme will provide financial assistance is provided to the unemployed youth of the state in the form of amount per month. This scheme is a golden opportunity for the poor students of the state. 10th passed students have been made eligible in this scheme.
Captain Amarinder Singh, promise you that upon forming the Government in Punjab, one job per family will be provided to unemployed youth between the ages of 18 and 35 years. Till such employment is provided, they will be given an unemployment allowance of Rs. 2500 per month (upto 36 months). Candidates can apply for Berojgari Bhatta Punjab through online mode. Online application can be done on official site of Punjab State Pension Portal.
The benefit of Punjab Berojgaari Bhatta will be provided to the applicant till the job is not received. To avail the benefits of this unemployment allowance scheme, registration will be done at official site. Minimun 10th pass student, Graduate and Post Graduate unemployed can get the benefit of पंजाब बेरोजगारी भत्ता until they get the job.
Benefits of MP Berojgari bhatta Yojana 2017:
- The Berijgari Bhatta scheme will provide finantial assistance to the unemployed youth.
- Rs. 2500/- will be given as a allowance to the candidate who is 10th passed or above.
- The amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiaries account.
- The Bhatta will be transferred for 3 years until a job is given to a family member.
- Holder of this Berojgari Bhatta Punjab will begin to receive unemployment allowance within the first 100 days of Captain’s government.
Eligibility for Punjab Berojgari bhatta Yojana 2017:
- Applicant should be unemployed.
- The applicants age should be should be in between 18 to 35 years
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- Applicant who have already registered in Employment Exchange are also eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant working in any sector or having business are not eligible for this scheme.
- Only one person from each family is eligible to have ਬੇਰੁਜ਼ਗਾਰੀ ਭੱਤਾ ਪੰਜਾਬ.
- Only those people, who have filled the form under Har Ghar ton Ikk Captain Scheme, and have received their berozgari bhatta card, will be eligible to receive the unemployment allowance.
Documents needed for Punjab Berojgari bhatta Yojana 2017:
- Domicile Certificate of Punjab.
- Aadhar card.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Employment exchange registration certificate.
Apply for Har Ghar Captain Scheme 2017:
- For online application, the beneficiary should visit Official website of Punjab Government.
- Now on Home Page select Application form.
- Now fill your all details correctly.
- The information given by the applicant in the online form will be correct.
- After filling all details click on Submit.
- Now OTP will be sent your given mobile number.
- Fill the OTP in the given Space and click OK.
- After that you will have your Berozgaari Bhatta Card.
- Now Download Berozgaar Bhatta Card and Save it.
- Take printout of the form for future communication.
Har Ghar Ton ikk Captain Scheme
बेरोजगारी भत्ता पंजाब
ਬੇਰੁਜ਼ਗਾਰੀ ਭੱਤਾ ਪੰਜਾਬ
Scheme Launch Date- 02th Oct 2017
Launched By- CM Captain Amarinder Singh
Registration Starting From- 02th Oct 2017
For Online Registration. Click here