E-Kalyan Scholarship Jharkhand: Jharkhand Academic Council has organized the National Institutes of Education (NATIONAL TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION 2017-18) for school students of the state. Under this scheme, students of class Seventh to Ninth have been made patents.
The purpose of this eKalyan Scholarship Jharkhand is to promote meritorious students towards education. Online and Offline modes are available to apply for eKalyan Scholarship Jharkhand 2018 to take advantage of this National Medha Scholarship Examination Scheme, visit the official website.
Jharkhand Academic Council has conducted other examinations along with Medha Scholarship Examination, under which the interested students can Apply online for eKalyan Scholarship Jharkhand 2018. To know about these examinations contact the school administration and get the application form from the school.
Tribal welfare commissioner officer, Jharkhand state published the official Scholarship Notification for post matric scholarship for different program and courses for SC , ST, and OBC category candidates who are studying in 2017- 2018. All eligible students can fill application form online at the official website.
This National Institution cum Medha Scholarship Examination 2017-18/ ekalyan has been organized for the students of Class Seventh to Ninth. Scholarship will be provided to the students selected by this scheme. In order to participate in this examination, school students must obtain online and offline application form the official website and also from their schools.
Things to know before applying e kalyan scholarship :
- Students who are already filled application form previous year they can login via using their previous user ID and password instead of new registration.
- Candidates are advised to upload certificate (Caste, Residential and Income certificate etc ) which is issued online mode only.
- The validity of Income Certificate should be from 1 April 2017.
- The Students who are taken admission in new courses through lateral entry and already got scholarship in year 2016-17 need to apply for fresh scholarship form for 2017-18 instead of renewal of scholarship form.
- Only Fresh application submitted by the students are eligible for edit application.
Eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Scholarship 2017:
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand to get eKalyan.
- Students from class 7th to 9th are eligible for the scholarship.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ will be given preference.
- Candidate should have passed 6th from Jharkhand Board .
- Candidates should have secured first, second or third place in their school in class sixth.
E-Kalyan scholarship Jharkhand scheme Exam Details:
- Paper will be of 200 questions.
- Each question will be of 1 Marks.
- Exam time will be 3 Hrs.
- Subjects included in the paper are- Hindi, English, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science and Intellectual Ability.
Documents Required for E kalyan jharkhand 2017:
- Aadhar card number
- Bank account
- College/school certificate
- Photo and signature of candidate
How to Apply for e- kalyan Scholarship Jharkhand 2017:
Candidates can visit the official website of the JHARKHAND ACADEMIC COUNCIL, RANCHI to fill the application form of e Kalyan. Many Candidates don’t know the process of applying online application so they have to firstly read the official notification for proper instructions of filling the online form.
E Kalyan Scholarship Jharkhand 2017 important details
eKalyan झारखंड छात्रवृत्ति
Scheme Launch Date- 25th Sep 2017
Launched By- CM Raghubar Das
Registration Starting From- 30 august 2017.
Registration Closing On- 30 October 2017
Registration of college and course last date – 15 October 2017
Verification of application form and forwarding process – 1 Nov to 15 Nov 2017
District level Scholarship approval Meeting – 20 November 2017
Scholarship fund will be transferred started from – 30 November 2017
Post Matric Upload the Documents by the students – 30th Oct 2017
For Online Registration. Click Here
Address : Gyandeep Campus, Bargawan, Namkum, Ranchi-834010
18003456523 / 0651-2261183( 10:30 am to 5:00 pm)