Aarthik Kalyan Yojana MP: Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana MP is launched by CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to persons belonging to Backward Classes and Minorities residing in the district. This Aarthik Kalyan Scheme MP will help them to open their own small scale industries.
For Kalyan Yojana MP applications are invited from Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Department till Nov 31. Under the Chief Minister’s Economic Welfare Scheme, the target of benefiting 15 beneficiaries of backward classes and 15 beneficiaries of minority group in the current year.
It is worth mentioning that under the Chief Minister’s Economic Welfare Scheme, the cost of the project is up to a maximum of Rs 50,000. Under Aarthik Kalyan Yojana MP, 50 percent of the project cost is given to the women and the disabled in the backward class. Its maximum limit is 15 thousand rupees.
The Government has launched the website mpscfdc.mp.gov.in to get information about the Chief Minister’s Economic Welfare Scheme, which you can get information on. The Aarthik Kalyan Scheme MP will be operated by the Nodal Agency, Managing Director, State Co-operative, Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation Limited, Bhopal, and the Chief Executive Officer / Executive Officer, District Intermediate Co-operative Development Committees.
Benefits of Aarthik Kalyan Yojana MP:
- Only 50 thousand Rupees will be given to start a small business.
- Under Aarthik Sahayata Yojana MP 50% of the marginal assistance project cost (maximum Rs. 15,000 / -) will be payable.
- The scheme will be available free of cost.
- All received applications will be registered under Aarthik Sahayata Yojana MP.
Documents required for Aarthik Kalyan Yojana MP:
- Ration Card
- Residence certificate
- Voter identity card
- Driving license
- Base card
- Birth certificate
- Disabilities Certificate
- Scheduled Caste Certificate
- Income certificate
Eligibility Aarthik Kalyan Yojana MP:
- The applicant should be 18 to 55 years old.
- The applicant is the native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant is a member of Scheduled Caste category BPL category.
- The applicant should not be the defaulting / non-financial defaulter of any nationalized bank / financial institution / co-operative bank.
- To avail the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary has not availed any scheme already run by the government, if any person is receiving assistance under any government entrepreneur / self employment scheme, then this scheme will not be eligible.
- Only once, will be eligible for assistance under this scheme.
- The plan will be for the industry / service business sector.
- The candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh. (i.e men & women)
- The applicant age must be more than 15 years.
- The minimum passing marks should be in all the subjects of NSQF course list.
- Candidate should have Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Caste certificate, Training Certificate.
How to Apply for Aarthik Kalyan Yojana MP :
- First candidate have to visit Official Website.
- Now Click on the Candidate Self Registration.
- Now fill all the details in registration form.
- Then click on Submit.
- Save your Registration Id/ User Id and Password for future login.
- You can Login through User Id and Password.
Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana MP 2017
आर्थिक कल्याण योजना मध्यप्रदेश
Scheme Launch Date- Nov 2017
Launched By- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Registration Starting From- Nov 2017
For Registration. Click Here
Download Form. Click Here
You Can Also Apply Ladli Lakshmi Yojana MP
You Can Also Apply Pratibha Kiran Scholarship MP
You Can Also Apply Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgaar Yojana MP